Modern-time!Ciel X Modern-time!Punk!Reader

I walked into class and sat in my chair. I threw my legs onto my desk and crossed them as I sat down. I chewed my bubbled gum and blew a bubbled it popped. As it did a boy walked in he looked kinda funny with an eye-patch and navy blue hair. He scanned the room his eyes landed on me. I had music blasting through my earbuds I didn't notice nor care that he was looking at me. I got my shoulder tapped I looked at the kid and pulled out one of my earbuds as I asked.

"Whatcha want kid? I don't have any candy".

I heard gasps but just rolled my eyes. My teacher walked in and said.

"Oh hello Sir Ciel".

I fake gasped and said.

"THE Ciel"?

I got nods and I said.

"I have no fucking clue who you are".

Mumbles went around I rolled my eyes and said.

"I'm gonna leave now".

I stood up and walked out of the class. I walked down to an alleyway. I walked over to some spray paint cans and finished the art I was working on. I worked on the art for a few hours. People stopped and watched me every now and then it didn't bother me. I finished as someone stopped behind me. I dropped the can and looked up at what I had finished. I leaned against the opposite wall looking at it. I had worked on it for a few weeks. It was of a man with raven wings he was standing behind a younger boy. The two were surrounded by fallen feathers I was proud of it. Someone said.

"That's rather good".

I looked at the person and said.

"Thanks".

The lunch bell rang and I walked past the boy. I walked into a small cafe and gave the worker some money then walked out. I stopped walking near a park and said.

"I know your there".

I turned around to face Ciel and an older male. I asked.

"Why are you following me"?

Ciel said.

"Well you interest me".

I flipped him off as I said.

"Well I don't like it! Why don't you go follow some of the other girls"?

I sighed and kept walking. I got grabbed and a cloth put over my mouth. I elbowed who ever it was and flipped them on their back. I pressed a knife to their neck and asked.

"What the flying fuck were you doing"?

The man stammered.

"Trying to k-kidnap y-you".

I rolled my eyes and put my knife away. I walked away finishing my food. I walked home to find Ciel sitting on the couch with my mother. I groaned and went up to my room as my mom yelled after me.

"EDANA! COME BACK DOWN IN AFTER YOUR SHOWER"!

I sighed and yelled back.

"I WILL"!

I got in the shower and turned the water on as hot as I could handle. I let the burning water hit me. I turned the cold water completely off and let the scorching water hit my skin. It felt great I could feel all of my worries wash away. I got out and changed into an oversize T-shirt and shorts. I walked downstairs and fell onto the couch. My mom said.

"Sweetheart there's a car outside for you".

I nodded and curiously went outside and to the car. The door opened and I was pulled into the car. I hit the couch like seat and looked up. I saw Ciel and sat up. I was confused I got a small smile from Ciel as he said.

"Your going to be living with me".

I was confused again. He just simply smiled and placed his hand on mine. I didn't pull away I just sighed and looked out the window.  The car pulled up to mansion. Ciel got out. I just followed him not knowing what to do. We walked past a rose bush that had pure white roses. I stopped and looked at it. A hand picked one of the roses and put it in my hair. I looked at Ciel who had put the rose in my hair. He gave me a small smile. No one except my mother and father had ever shown me any affection or took an actions towards me. I hugged Ciel with my hair flowing behind me. He hugged me back tears welled in my eyes. I buried my face into Ciel's neck as I said.

"Thank you".

He smiled and he softly said.

"Your welcome".

Hewo!! This was 765 words. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye now.