Undertaker X Child!Reader

I was cold and wet from the rain. It was fall and my parents had started fighting again. I was only four so it scared me. I ran out the door and they never noticed. I was sitting in front of a small building. I heard a door open and a man came out. He looked at me and bent down. He picked me up and took me inside of the building. He wrapped me in a blanket and gave me a cup of warm tea. I slowly drank the tea he smiled at me. He took me in for the night. I woke up to people talking. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I walked out from behind a desk and saw a black haired man. He scared me and being only four I had no clue on how to handle this. Tears welled in my eyes and my lip quivered. I started crying I was picked up by the man who had brought me in the night before. I sniffled and wiped my tears he held me as the man and the noirette talked. My eye lids began to get heavy. My eyes slowly closed. I fell into a light sleep. I woke up to the door closing. I rubbed my eyes again and yawned. The man rubbed my head and said.

"I have not properly introduced myself yet. I am the Undertaker".

I smiled and said.

"Hi! I'm Amelia".

He softly smiled at me and kissed my nose. I giggled as he picked me up and said.

"You could also call me daddy".

I smiled and hugged him as I said.

"I love you daddy".

He hugged me back and we played for a few hours. I had wandered outside and noticed a cemetery. I wandered into it and saw that there were no flower or anything in it. The Undertaker came out and I asked.

"Could we plant some flowers and make it pretty here"?

He smiled and nodded his head. That afternoon web planted flowers. I had gotten dirty but I didn't care. I loved being here with him. It was a lot better than being with my actual mom and dad. I hope I can stay here forever.