Undertaker X Child! Reader Part two

I wandered into it and saw that there were no flower or anything in it. The Undertaker came out and I asked.

"Could we plant some flowers and make it pretty here"?

He smiled and nodded his head. That afternoon we planted flowers. I had gotten dirty but I didn't care. I loved being here with him. It was a lot better than being with my actual mom and dad. I hope I can stay here forever.

I was now nine three years had past since the Undertaker had found me, I had learn some dark secrets of his yet they never made me blink. I yawned and walked out to the front desk and saw Ciel, my eyes lit up and I ran over to him jumping up and down he gave me a rare smile and patted my head. A giggle erupted from my lip as I yelled.

"DAD!! DAD!! CIEL IS HERE!! CIEL IS HERE"!!

Ciel had become like a brother to me since I had been pronounced dead within two days of my staying with the Undertaker so I was practically his child. The Undertaker, or as I called him Dad, walked tiredly out of his coffin as he yawned and asked.

"Well hello young earl what are you *yawn* doing here this early"?

I giggled as Sebastion picked me up and gave me a cookie, Ciel and my "Dad" talked for a while and then he and Sebastion left I was a bit sad but I was then picked up and tossed in the air. I giggled as my "father" asked.

"Do you wanna go get a pretty dress Princess"?

I energetically nodded and he set me off to change into my play clothes, once I came back out he was changed into clothes suitable for walking and getting clothes. He took my hand and we began to walk to the shops, I saw a dress I really liked and stopped walking I went to point it out to my "Dad" but he was gone. I teared up and started crying, I hadn't been without him for three entire years and had gotten used to an adult being near me. I ran into an ally thinking I would be safe, some men cornered me and started to undo their belts. I started to cry more and I squeezed my eyes shut, I felt a warm liquid hit my face I slowly opened my eyes to see my "father" standing over them with his death scythe. I stood up and ran to him tears pouring down my face. He dropped his scythe and hugged me tightly as he asked.

"Did they do anything to you Princess"?

I violently shook my head and stammered.

"N-No. I-I'm sorry for running away from the shop, I-I didn't see you a-and I got scared and and and".

I could barely form a correct sentence without stuttering, my father simply hugged me tightly and stood up. He grabbed his scythe and it changed into a small box, he carried me home and laid me in my bed. He refused to let him go, he let out a small chuckle before laying next to me and kissing my head as he rubbed my back.

"It's okay Princess Daddy's here. Daddy's here I won't let anyone hurt my baby".

I nodded and gripped his cloak, he had somehow changed I guess that's something Reapers can do? I cuddled up to him before falling asleep, sometime later I had a nightmare about what might've happened to me if he hadn't saved me. I woke up screaming and my door burst open revealing a police officer, she picked me up and I repeatedly hit her before yelling.

"DADDY!! DADDY"!!

The next face I saw was his, he hugged me tightly and I gripped his clothes before crying my eyes out. He carried me out and rocked my as he helped someone with a coffin, after they left I quietly said.

"S-Sorry Dad. I-I got scared".

He rubbed my back and kissed my head.

"Don't be sorry my little Princess, you did the right thing. You yelled for me".

I nodded and slowly started to fall asleep to my Father saying.

"Hello Young Earl".