Ciel X Reader

(Angst)

Watching the rain hit the freshly turned up dirt, made the blue-eyed boy's stomach churn. He had already witnessed so much death and loss at such a young age. His legs soon began to feel like jelly, it had been a good hour or so after the service and he was still there; just staring at the grave and the photo that sat on top of the dirt.

The bright-eyed girl in the photo wasn't a day older than fifteen, she was smiling and laughing; he could still hear her happy voice before the accident. Her pulling him across the field as she talked about a book, then a gunshot; her eyes began to grow dull as she fell against the bluenette.

His eyes widened as he caught her and held her tight, he was hoping and praying it was just a dream; like all the other times where. But when he felt her stop breathing and her eyes were completely dull and had lost their spark; he finally accepted she was gone. He could remember her happy voice the day before as she coaxed him into going for a walk with her, how she had dragged him out of bed in the early hours of the morning, how she had given him a cup of tea before they were off. 

Time seemed to slow as he fell to the ground, gripping the stuffed toy she had sewed for him and let out a painful scream. The scream echoed off the nearby houses, it was filled with regret and pain; the dirt smeared his clothing as his hands began to bleed from how hard he was holding onto the rabbit.

"NAYELI!"