1

Hi my name is Y/n l/n, and I'm a superhero, or whatever they call it. I can control all of earths Elements like Water,Fire,air and basically earth in general. My parents were good friends with Tony Stark, but unfortunately there was an accident and they're now dead. They died 5 years ago when I was 10. Tony took me in and soon after discovering my powers/ability he got me proper training and now I'm an Avenger. But right now we're falling apart. 

"Ugh why can't we all just agree on one thing" I groaned while Natasha brushed my hair. She laughed a little.

"Welcome to the grown up world" she said.

"Stupid Steve and Bucky, ah...why can't this all be over" I said still ranting. Natasha nodded. Ever since I was taken in by Tony, Natasha showed me the ropes and trained me, which is why I'm a good fighter. She's also like a big sister to me.

We sat there in silence for a while, until Tony came in.

"Y/n I need your help" he said. I nodded mentioning him to go on. He gave Natasha a look and she quietly left.

"So I need a new recruit for the team and I found this guy on YouTube" he said. He pushed a button on his watch and a hologram appeared. It showed a boy swinging on what looked to be webs. 

"And you need my help because...." I said.

"Well he's young, and if we recruit him I want you to help him" he said.

"Looks like he can handle himself" I said pointing to the video.

"Ugh his name is Peter Parker and he's 15. He lives in Queens, not to far from here" Tony said.

"Hmm" I said, not interested.

"Just come with me" Tony said. We walked down to the entrance of the tower and saw Happy waiting by the car.

"Hey Happy" I said, he smiled.

"Hey Y/n" Happy said back. I was about the only person that could make Happy well...happy. We got in the car and Tony gave Happy the address.

After about 30 minutes we were face to face with an apartment complex. I was about to get out of the car when Tony stopped me.

"Stay here in case anything happens" he said.

"Haha, you take me to go recruit someone but I stay in the car" I said. Tony gave me a stern look then disappeared in the building. I got back in the car. I saw a guy about my age walk into the building.

While Tony was doing his magic, Happy and I were conversing about all the drama going on. We were in the middle of ranting when Tony knocked on the window, he then opened the door. Behind him awkwardly stood the same kid that walked in not to long ago.

"Y/n, Happy meet Peter"