10

"Then maybe I'll go as both" I said walking out of the building.
----------

Peters pov

May ended up dropping Ned and I at Liz's party.

"Ooo a party in the suburbs" she said pulling up to Liz's huge house.

"This was a mistake let just go home" I said. May looked at me with pity.

"Oh Peter I know this it's really hard trying to fit in with all the changes your body's going through. It's flowering" she said I laughed sarcastically. "He's so stressed out lately" May said to Ned.

"Yeah he has been" Ned said.

"I'm gonna go" I said opening the car door.  Ned asked if I had the suit and I pulled up my sleeve. We walked into the house and everyone near the door looked at us.

"Hey guys" Y/n said. I looked besides me and saw y/n and MJ at the snack table.

"I can't believe you guys are at this lame party" MJ said picking up some food.

"You're here too"Ned said.

"Am I" she said as she bit into the food. She walked away and y/n came up to us.

"Do you have your suit" Ned asked y/n she nodded. 

"Oh my gosh, hey guys. Cool hat Ned" Liz said walking up to us.

"Hi Liz" I said with a little voice crack.

"I'm so happy you guys came. There's pizza and   drinks help yourself" she said. I looked around.

"What a great party" I said with another voice crack. Then there was a crash nearby and Liz had to go check it out.

"Ugh it's totally obvious" y/n said looking at me. There was some kind of emotion in her eyes I couldn't quite get.

"Penis Parker what is up" Flash said. Everyone heard since he was the Dj. Y/n glared at him. "Where's your pal Spider-man and Nymph. Let me guess in Canada with your imaginary girlfriend. That's not Spider-Man that's just Ned in a red shirt" he said. I quickly walked away.

"Let's do this" I told y/n and Ned. Y/n nodded and Ned smiled.

"Okay follow me" y/n said. We walked outside and onto this little ledge thing.

"So I have my suit on under this" she said. I nodded.

"Yeah me too" I said my voice failing again. She laughed a little and pulled off her shirt. I stared and blushed as she took off her pants.

"Okay ready" she said but noticed I still had my clothes on.

"Oh uh yeah sorry" I said taking my clothes off. She pulled out her mask and put it on.

"Hello Wendy" she said. I looked at her confused, and put on my mask.

"So What should we say" I said.

"Uh something like hey what's up we're friends with Peter" she said. I laughed a little.

"Oh that just sounds weird" I said. She laughed.

"Yeah it does" she said we sat down on the ledge and she turned to look at me. I looked back at her, we stayed like that for a while.

"Uh I forgot to tell you but I found out some information about the weapons" she said. I was about to say something when there was a blue explosion nearby. We nodded at each other and ran to where the explosion happened.

Your pov

"Yeah it does" I said. We looked at each other for a while, it was a kind of comfortable silence.

"Just kiss him" Wendy said. I shook my head and I told him I found somethings out, but before I could tell him there was an explosion and we both ran to it.

I flew my way over but soon saw that Peter was way behind. We were in an empty field so there was nowhere to stick his webs.

"This sucks" I heard his say. I sighed, and went down to him.

"Grab my hand I said" he hesitantly grabbed it. I flew us up. After a while I struggled to kept both of us up.

"You're so heavy, let me just catch my breath" I said. I floated back down and took a quick breath.

"Are you okay" he said. I nodded. "Maybe this would be better" he said grabbing my hands and putting them around his neck. I blushed at the sudden contact. He shot a web and it flew sticking to nothing until it did and we jolted forward. He put one of his arms around my waist and swung from web to web. We finally made it to a weird tunnel and saw 3 men, and a truck full of weapons. Peter climbed on the top of the tunnel, and I floated nearby.

"This must be where the ATM robbers got their stuff" Peter whispered.

"Look I'm looking for something low key, I'm not trying to send them back in time" one of the guys said. Then everything went to shit because Peters phone went off. The other two guys pulled out guns and aimed at the buyer.

Peter then jumped in. "If you're going shoot at someone shoot at me" Peter said. I groaned. And the guys aimed at him. Peter took the guns out of their hands and I jumped in. He then got punched I quickly went to Peter to check on him, and the guys got away.

"I'm fine go get them" Peter said I ran for the truck but soon saw Peter being dragged by it. I floated in the air and grew a tree in front of them but they quickly swerved it. Peter soon lost his web and ran a different way. I made vines grow out of the tires which stopped them but then spikes came out of the tires ripping through them. I groaned. I didn't want to do anything too dangerous because we were in a neighborhood. In the corner of my eye I saw Peter on a rooftop he was jumping down but then something got him.

"Peter!" I yelled and went after him.