30

Again I'm going to have to switch somethings up 

"Put him down" 

-------------

Your pov 

I laid on top of the billboard as I watched Peter attach himself onto The Vulture. I watched him, until he was out of eye sight. My hand laid on the side of my waist. I closed my eyes, and felt tears start to form. I stayed like that for a few minutes, until I decided to open my eyes.  I looked up at the stars and sighed. I tried getting up, but winced and fell back down. 

"Useless" I muttered as more tears started to fall down my cheeks. I looked down at my hand, and saw how bloody it was. I looked back up, and my eye lids started to get heavier with every blink. I tried keeping my eyes open as I looked up. I turned my head, and into the distance I saw a plane falling from the sky. 

"Peter" I yelled. But of course no one could here me. I took a deep breath and tried lifting myself up again. I grabbed onto a metal railing and used that as support. I tried picking myself up but failed. 

"Come on" I said trying again. With one big push, I was able to pull myself up. I winced as I tried walking. I looked at the big gash on my side, and made vines grow on top of it, so it acted as a band aid. I looked back, and saw that the plane had crashed in a field next to a carnival. Using the air, I flew over to the site. 

When I got there, The Vulture was holding Peter by his hoodie.  

"Put him down" I said. The Vulture turned around, and dropped Peter. I looked down, and saw that Peter was half conscious. 

"Oh how the might has fallen" He said.

"Oh really" I said smirking. He came at me, and I dodged him. When he came flying back at me, I dodged him again, and blasted water at him. He went down and landed a few feet away from Peter. 

"If I can't get you, then I'll  take him" The Vulture said. He weakly stood up, and started to make his way towards Peter. 

"Hands off" I yelled. With all the strength I had left, I wrapped the Vulture with vines, and shot a blast of liquid fire towards him. Because the power was so strong he went flying into a bunch of boxes, and caused another mini explosion. 

I dropped to my knees, and tried catching my breath. 

"Y/n?" I heard a voice say. I looked up, and saw Peter fully conscious. He stood up, and looked to where Liz's dad landed. He looked back at me, with a weird expression on his face. 

"Peter" I softly said. I gave him a little smile, and then my vision went dark.  

Peters pov 

I saw everything. I was conscious when Y/n shot the Vulture with fire. Her whole body had an yellow and red aura. And when she looked at me, the glow went away. I looked to where the Vulture was thrown, and looked back at her. I've never seen anything like that. 

"Peter" was all I heard. I turned and saw her fall to the ground. I quickly ran over and put her head in my lap. I checked her wound, and saw that she used vines as a band aid, but now the vines were burned. Blood was still flowing out of her body, so I used my webs as a band aid.  

"You're amazing" I whispered in her ear. I kissed her forehead, and slowly set her down. I went to go check on Liz's dad and saw that he was still alive, and conscious. I picked him up and put him over my shoulder. I set him down away from the fire, an using my webs I tied him to a box. Out of my hoodie pocket I got out a paper and pen. 

Found Flying Vulture Guy- Spider-Man & Nymph 

I set the paper down, and picked up Y/n bridal style. I walked through the fire, and got to a clear field area. I laid her down on the grass, and immediately little flowers started to grow around her. With a gasp she sat upright and opened her eyes. 

"Where? I thought-" She started to say, but I cut her off. 

"Its all okay now" I said. She looked at me, and I saw tears start to run down her face. 

"Oh Peter, are you okay" She said. I placed her hand on my heart. 

"I'm more than okay" I said. She pulled me into a hug, and I kissed the top of her head. We stayed like that for a few minutes. 

"How are we gonna explain this" She said pulling away. I shrugged. 

"Uh, I haven't really thought about that" I said. She gave me a small smile. 

"First things first, we need to get a ride out of here" She said. 

"I can just use my webs" I suggested. She shook her head. 

"I have a better idea" She snapped her fingers, and a flip phone popped out of midair.  

Guys this whole chapter was a stroke. Soo the first time I wrote it, it didn't save and was deleted. I was so mad, because I liked how it was the first time, but I also like how this chapter turned out :) Also this isn't the last chapter, but be warned this book is very close to the end ;-; 

Anyway how are all of you. If you celebrate Thanksgiving I hope you all have a good one. I love you all so much, and I'm grateful for you guys.