25

So at the end of this chapter I had to move around some of the MCU story line 

"Sure" is the last thing I hear. I turn around and start walking away tears on the verge of falling.
-----------
Peters pov

When I was done using the restroom I saw Liz. We struck up a conversation and it went from Hi to wanna go to homecoming with me. I didn't expect that to happen. The whole time my conscious was yelling no. I still like Y/n a lot, but she probably hates me and doesn't like me. I was surprised that Liz said yes.

I was walking away, when I turned the corner I saw h/c hair at the far end of the hallway. I immediately recognized it as Y/n, my heart raced at the sight, but then I focused on the situation we were in. C'mon Peter a girl like that will never want to be with you, and plus I already asked Liz. I texted Ned the news and he texted back instantly.

Me

I asked Liz to Homecoming and she said yes

Ned

You did what?!

Me

I know right, I cant believe she said yes

Ned

I know, but i thought you were into Y/n...

Me

I am, but she'll never like me. Plus we can't even hang out 

Ned  

ugh so, I kinda wanna hit you right now 

Me

Uhhh...did I do something

Ned 

You are so oblivious, I talked to Y/n today and she still likes you

Me  

How was I suppose to know 

Ned 

I don't know man, but I got to go. Talk to you later

I turned off my phone and sighed. I walked back to detention and put my head on the desk,  MJ held up her journal and showed me a drawing of me looking sad. I sighed and turned my head the other way. 

The day ended and I walked in, and slid in the kitchen. 

"May I need your help" I said. She looked at me surprised. 

"What's going on" She said getting up from her spot. I sighed. 

"Well I asked a girl to Homecoming and she said yes" I said. May smiled. 

"Is it with that Y/n girl" She said. My smiles falls a bit. 

"No uh things happened, but i'm going with Liz" I said. May looked at me confused. 

"I haven't heard you talk about Liz in forever" She said. I gave her a lopsided smile. 

"So uh can you help me get prepared" I said trying to change the subject.