4

"I guess you can say we're going to go fight Captain Americas team, see you there"
----------

I met Tony outside the hotel.

"You got your suit on" he said. I pulled up my sleeve revealing my suit. He nodded.

"Peter really is something" I said avoiding eye contact. Tony gave me a look and we went to the hanger where we were suppose to stop Steve. We got there and it was quiet. Our team was gathered outside the hanger.

"Y/n!" T'challa said hugging me.

"Hey T" it's been a while. When we finished hugging I pulled off my clothes and put on my mask. I said hello to everyone, but couldn't hug Rhodey. I was sad that we were all split up into teams.

"Okay here's the plan" Tony said explaining.

"I'll get Bucky" T'challa said. We all nodded. Then a car pulled up and Peter jumped out.

"What did I miss" he said walking towards us.

"Who's this" Rhodey asked.

"No time for talk, it looks like Steve is here" Tony said. Tony flew away and Rhodey followed.

"Okay everyone lets go" Natasha said.

"Oh my god, it's really everyone" Peter whispered next to me. I nodded and went into place.

Iron man was talking to Cap. T'challa then walked out.

"Your highness" Steve said. They talked some more and then Natasha and I walked out.

"Steve you know what's about to happen, do you really want to punch your way out of it" I said. He looked at me.

"Y/n" he said softly. Steve was like a father to me along with Tony, but ever since this happened I haven't seen him.

"Alright I'm running out of patience" Tony said. "Underoos!" Spiderman then came out and got Caps shield.

"Nice job kid" Tony said.

"Oh thanks I could've stuck the landing better it's just this new suit- wait it's nothing Mr.Stark , it's perfect thank you" he said we all looked at him dumbly.

"Yeah we don't really need to start a conversation" Tony said.

"Oh hi Cap big fan, hey everyone" he said. We all looked at him. Steve then held up his hands and the webs were shot off. Probably by Clint. Then Peter went flying and Cap got his shield back. And that's when the fighting started.

"Barnes is mine" T'Challa said running towards Captain America. I used the air to float to where Falcon and Barnes were and broke the glass. I went inside and Sam was running with Bucky. I opened my hands and the air stopped them from running. Then Peter came in. I groaned, and dropped my hands. Peter went to Bucky and started fighting him. He was then carried away by Sam. I opened my hand and vines grew around Falcon making his wings malfunction. I then made vines grow around Barnes but he ripped them with his metal arm.

Falcon went flying down and Peter landed next to me.

"What the hell Peter" I said running towards Barnes and Sam.

"I'm helping" Peter said. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Clint and Wanda with Tony.

"Ugh I gotta go, you got these two" I said, and floated over towards Tony.

"Made you look" Clint said, then Wanda started using her magic and cars started falling. Tony tried to stop them but couldn't so I raised my hand and used to wind to stop them from falling. Wanda looked over at me and saw what I was doing.

"Clint" she yelled pointing at me. I put my other hand on the floor and vines started growing on Wanda. Clint then shot an arrow I dodged it and let go of the cars. Tony quickly got away but a car still fell on him.

"Tony!" I said. I saw Clint cutting the vines from Wanda and willed more to grow around her. I used the air to lift the cars off of Tony. And Clint soon cut the vines off of Wanda. Then there was an explosion. Then Caps whole team was running towards a plane. I threw fire balls but they all dodged them. Luckily Vision stopped them.

The dust cleared and our team was in front of Caps team.Peter swung next by me. We then started running towards each other.

"This isn't going to end well" Natasha mumbled.

"They're not stopping" Peter said stating the obvious.

"Neither are we" I said.