32

I heard someone yelling at someone else and then the pain became numb, and I blacked out for like the 5th time tonight.

-------------

Peters pov

We entered the Hospital that was at the tower and Mr.Stark slammed the doors opened, took one look at Y/n and then took one look at me. He stormed over as they took Y/n in to operate.

"What did you do" he said. I looked down.

"Tony..." Black Widow said. He looked over at her, then looked back at me.

"You were..." he started to say, but then left. I stayed there looking down. Vision, and a few others left. Leaving Steve, Bucky, and Black Widow.

"It's not your fault" Steve said while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"But I was-" I started saying but he cut me off. 

"You should go, it's been a long day" he said. I hesitated for a moment. The last thing I wanted to do was leave Y/n alone. But the look Steve was giving me, meant there was no other choice.

"Don't worry" He said. I looked back at the door she was taken into. I nodded my head, and walked away. 

On my way back home, I stopped at the school, and got my clothes. I used the restroom to change, and put my homemade suit back under the lockers. I took a bus back home, and half way through, I felt something wet hit my cheek.  

Your pov  

I opened my eyes, and saw that I was in a bright room with big windows. I looked down and saw that I was in a hospital bed, and an IV was in my arm. Then all the memories from last night flooded my head. 

"Looks like someones up" Said a voice from besides me. I looked and saw Steve. 

"Is Peter okay" I said. 

"Yes, he's fine. I told him to go home. But right now you need something to eat. I'll go get something and i'll tell Tony that you're up" He said. I nodded and he left the room. I looked at my side, and saw that it was wrapped in gauze, and bandages. 

"60 stitches" said a voice from the door. I looked up and saw Tony. "60 stitches is what kept you from dying, gosh if you would've gotten here a little later, then it would of been over" he said. 

"We caught the guy" I said with a lopsided smile. He sighed. 

"I saw, but what i'm more worried about is you. I've told you about a dozen time these past weeks to stay away" He said. 

"I think we both knew that wasn't going to happen" I said. He took off his glasses, and sat down in a chair next to me. 

"Yep, I knew that" He said defeated. We stayed in silence until he spoke up. "But that boy, Parker-" He started to say, but I cut him off. 

"Peter is amazing, he saved me. And he deserves his suit back, he has been proving his worth these past months but you were too focused on me" I said. Tony looked taken back. 

"Fine...I guess he is a pretty good kid. I just don't know what i'll do if you died" He said. I smiled. We stayed in another comfortable silence, until I thought it was time to pop the question.  

"Soo, I'm not going to be home schooled after this semester" I said. Tony nodded. "And I can go back to school Monday" I said. He nodded, but then his eyes went wide. 

"Monday?! You really think that I'll let you go to school so soon after this happened" He said. I frowned.

"I'm a fast healer" I said. Tony squinted his eyes at me. "Trust me, I'll be fine by Monday"  

"Okay then, if not then you'll have to wait another week" he said. He got up and straighten his tie.  He walked out, and Cap and Bucky shortly came in. Steve set a tray of breakfast, on the table next to me, and we all had a long conversation, about all the juice that has been happening. After a few hours, they had to leave, which left me lonely. Happy, Wanda, Nat, and Pepper would occasionally visit, but I still felt alone. 

That is until I heard, something outside on the balcony. I slowly got up, and pulled the IV with me. I opened the doors, and felt some kind of warm presence. I heard another another noise off into the distance, and the warm vibe left. I walked to the side of my balcony and saw that there were fresh spider webs. I smiled, and went back inside. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

2 more chapters