14

"Can't you turn into air" I say. Y/n smiles.

"I guess I can do that"
--------

Your pov

Peter and I round a corner and see that the bus for the Decathlon trip is already loading. I texted Happy and Pepper saying I was going to spend the night with someone. Happy of course asked many questions, Pepper told me to be safe.

"Time to do your magic" Peter tells me. I smile and turn into air.

"Woah thats still so cool" Peter says. I laugh which sounds really weird since I'm air. Peters attention turns towards the bus again.

"Hey guys I was hoping maybe I could join the team" I hear Peter ask.

"Nope no way, you can't just quit on us and then stroll up and be welcomed back by everyone" Flash says. I roll my eyes.

"Hey Peter welcome back" says the Decathlon teacher. "Flash you're back to replacement" 

"Uh excuse me can we go already I was hoping to get in some light protesting, before dinner so" Michelle said. I like Michelle and I was always hoping to become her friend but with all this going on I don't have time for anything. Also I wouldn't be able to invite her to my house or anything due to no one knowing my true identity.

They all started going on the bus and I go on last. I go to the way back and sit there. Liz pulls out flash cards and they all start preparing for the competition. As she says the questions I answer them right in my head. 

"Glad to have you back Peter" Liz says. I see Peter smile back.

"Glad to be back" he says. I felt a pang in my heart. Pfftttt Peter can like anyone he wants too. Plus I don't like him like that...

He then gets up to answer a phone call. I get a quick glance on the screen and see that it's Happy. I freak out. Crap I totally forgot about the tracking device in my suit. And if they call me which they probably are I can't answer the phone due to being air.

"It's just a school trip, looks it's nothing. Happy I gotta say you tracking me without my permission is a complete violation of my privacy. It's just the academic Decathlon it's not a big deal" I hear Peter say. Im surprised Happy  hasn't asked any questions about me. I see Peter turn off his phone and aimlessly throwing a thumbs up to the back of the bus knowing I'm here. I smile at his small gesture.

After a few more hours of the bumpy bus ride we finally make it to the hotel in DC. The team signs in and gets their room keys. I follow Ned and Peter up to their room. They close the door and Ned brings out his laptop, I then see Peter hook his suit up to the laptop.

"What are you guys up to" I say turning back to myself.

"Hey Y/n" Ned says typing away.

"I'm trying to take out the tracking device from my suit" Peter says. Before I could respond my knees buckle and I fall to the ground. With Peters quick spider senses he catches me with a web before I could hit the ground.

"Are you okay" he says running to me.

"Yeah it's just, I need to regain feeling in my legs since I was air for a few hours" I say. Peter nods understanding and picks me to bridal style. I blush at the sudden contact. He walks over and  puts me on the other bed.

"Thanks" I say.

"No problem" he says.

"Hey Peter why are we removing a tracking device from your suit" Ned says.

"Well we gotta chatch these bad guys and I don't want Me.Stark knowing" he says. 

"So you're lying to Iron Man" Ned says.

"I'm not lying he just doesn't get what I can do yet" Peter says. I laugh.

"I always lie to Tony. Also Tony wouldn't have recruited you if you didn't know your true potential" I say.

"Yeah but sometimes I feel like-" Peter was saying but I stopped him.

"Don't doubt yourself Peter, you're and amazing person and if 'Mr.Stark' doesn't see it -which he does, then he's a total waste" I say. Peter smiles at me and I smile back. He goes back to what he was doing and ends up finding the tracking device. He puts it on the lamp shade.

"Woah there's a ton of things on here, but they're all disabled by the training wheels protocol" Ned says. I chuckle.

"Ive never heard of the training wheels  protocol" I say. Peter sighs.

"Turn it off" Peter says.

"I don't think that's a good idea" Ned says.

"I agree, they're probably blocked for a reason" I say.

"C'mon I don't need training wheels protocol, I'm sick of being treated like I'm a kid, please just do this" Peter said.

"Look let's get Y/n's opinion she's basically a second Tony" Ned says. I shudder at Ned's comment. Both of them turn towards me.

"Don't look at me, it's probably there for a reason. But you do whatever I'm not going to be part of hacking a million dollar suit" I say. Peter begs Ned some more. Ned finally agrees, and Peters suit lights up.

"Alright now that thats done I need to work on my suit" I say. I stretch my legs and they seem to be fine. I get up and wobbly walk to my bag, Ned was kind enough to put it in his suitcase. I get my suit out and grab a flash light. I slowly take the tracker out and put it on the night stand.

"Right as you say you're not going to be part of hacking a suit you take a tracker off of yours" Ned says. I roll my eyes at him.