20

If you don't know who Miles Morales is then I'm sorry, he's my favorite though

Well lets go pay Aaron Davis a visit"
--------

Your pov

When I heard the name Aaron Davis my mind immediately thought of Miles Morales. Before my parents died Miles and I were good friends, but when I moved in with Tony I never saw him again, and the last I heard was that he moved to Brooklyn. Miles used to tell me about his Uncle Aaron but I've never seen him.

"Uh there's a slight problem" I say. Peter turns to me. "I don't have my mask" I say.

"What happened to it?" He asks.

"Oh I gave it to Tony, cause I wanted him to remodel it cause I don't really like it" I say. Peter nods his head. He looks around the room until his eyes land on something. He goes over to it and picks up a solid black bandanna. He hands it to me.

"You can use this in the mean time" he says.

"I'm gonna look like a robber" I say tying the bandanna so it's only covering my mouth. He looks at me.

"Eh you don't look like a robber, and plus you have your suit" he says. I grab my suit from my backpack.

"I'll go change in the restroom" I say.

"It's fine you can change in here, I'll use the restroom just come out when you're ready" Peter says grabbing his suit and shutting the door. I take off my clothes and pull the suit on. I untie the bandanna, I find a pair of scissors, and cut some of the cloth so it only covers my mouth and not my neck. (So it looks like that photo, but it's not a surgical mask and doesn't have the straps so yeah, also this gave me Spider Silk vibes)

 (So it looks like that photo, but it's not a surgical mask and doesn't have the straps so yeah, also this gave me Spider Silk vibes)

I walk out and see Peter waiting for me.

"You know I think this new mask looks good" I say, he laughs.

"You look good, no matter what" he says. I playfully push him and off we go.

"So where did Karen say he's at" I ask.

"She gave me this address I think it's a parking garage" he says. We fly over and I see that it is a parking garage.

"Y/n what's interrogation mode" Peter asks. I shake my head.

"As much as I wanna see you use that, don't use that" I say. We were standing outside the location.

"I think I'm gonna use it" he says.

"Oh god no"

"Karen enhance interrogation mode" we walk in and Aaron Davis is by his car. Peter shoots a web at his hand so it stays on the car.

"Remember us" Peter says in a very deep voice. I try to put on a serious face. Aaron looks taken aback.

"We need information and you're going to give it to us now" Peter says. I silently hold back a laugh.

"Alright chill" Aaron says. "Wait what happened to your voice"

"What do you mean 'what happened to my voice'" Peter says.

"I heard you at the bridge, you should like a girl" he says. That's it, I laugh out and they both turn to me.

"Whew I'm sorry, this is funny" I say.

"You look familiar, have I seen you somewhere" Aaron asks. I stop laughing.

"No we haven't meet" I say. Aaron squints his eyes at me then shrugs.

"Well I'm not a girl, I'm a male" Peter says. I touch his shoulder.

"You can just turn it off" I say. Peter sighs.

"Deactivate interrogation mode" he says.

"Look man-" he starts saying but I stop him.

"I got this" I say stepping up. I walk over to Aaron Davis.

"Look you're gonna give us information about these weapons or else" I say. Aaron rolls his eyes.

"Or else what" I hold my palm out and flames dance across it.

"You have a family right,well these weapons are dangerous do you want to have these things around and if you don't spill information then you might be leaving with a 1st degree burn if I'm nice" I say. Aaron steps back a little.

"Fine I'll tell you what I know" he says. I close my palm extinguishing the flames. "I don't want those weapons in the neighborhood I got a nephew who lives here"

"What can you tell us about the guy with the wings" Peter says.

"Other than he's a Psycho demon, I don't know who he is or where he is" he says. Peter leans against the car in defeat. "But I do know where he's gonna be" he says. That of course caught our interest.

"Really" Peter and I say at the same time.

"Yeah, this crazy dude I used to work with he's suppose to be doing a deal with him" he says. Peter jumps up in excitement.

"So where's the location" I say.

"Well let me give you a little bit of advice, You with the red suit have to get better at this part of the job, you on the other hand is quite intimidating" He says. Peter crosses his arms.

"I'm intimidating" he says. Aaron rolls his eyes.

"Staten island ferry, 11" he says

"we should go that's pretty soon" I say. Peter nods.

"Hey that's gonna dissolve in two hours" Peter says running.

"No, no, no come fix this" he says.

"No, no you're a criminal, bye Mr.Criminal" Peter says. I make sure Peter isn't looking and I throw a light flame it hits the webs and melts them.

"Thanks" Aaron says.

"Hey, tell Miles an old friend says Hi" I say, and with that I run out following Peter.

Sorry if i'm updating too much, school is a few days away for me and I wanna update more so I leave you with a lot of chapters before I start updating like once every month oof