15

"Right as you say you're not going to be part of hacking a suit you take a tracker off of yours" Ned says. I roll my eyes at him.
---------
Your pov

"Okay you ready" Peter asks from outside the door. I was in the bathroom changing into my suit I pulled on my pants and noticed that I didn't have a shirt or jacket to cover the top part of my suit.

"Uhh one problem" I said walking out and pointing to my chest.

"Don't worry about that you can just use one of my sweaters" Peter says. I smile.

"Thanks" I say as he hands me one of his sweaters.

"While you do that I'm gonna go make sure the coast is clear and I'll be waiting up on the roof" he says. I nod my head. He walks out and slowly closes the door. I pull the sweater over my head. It was blue and had the schools name on it.

"Hey Ned make sure you keep the glowing thing safe" I say. Ned nods his head. I was about to open the door when I hear voices outside. I pressed my ear against the door and heard part of the conversation.

"Peter you're like the smartest guy I know" Liz said. My heart dropped a bit. C'mon Y/n peter is way too cute to like you. The voices fade away. I wait a little while longer just in case anyone is still there. I walk out and make it to the roof. Peter is in his suit unmasked looking down at the pool.

"Hey" I say walking towards him. He jumps up.  I look down and see that the whole team is there having fun.

"Hey Y/-" he says but suddenly stops when he looks at me. I bit my lip nervously as he stares at me.

"What?" I question taking a few steps closer to him. He shakes his head.

"Nothing it's just you look good in my sweater" he says turning the other way and rubbing the back of his neck. I smile at his awkwardness.

"If you want to, I can go to find the guys while you go down there and have fun" I say softly.

"No it's fine, we're a team and we need to stick together" he said. I nod my head. He puts his mask on and his whole suit lights up.

"Here I can put those in my bag" Peter says pointing to my clothes. I thank him and he takes them. He zips up his bag and tightens the straps.

"Who said that" Peter said out of the blue. I look at him weird but then understood what was happening.

"That's your AI" I say. Peter looks at me confused.

"Personal helper basically" he nods his head understanding.

"I put a tracker on someone he's a bad guy, so can you guide us there" I hear Peter say. I pull up my mask and greet my AI.

"What the mission today Y/n" Wendy asks.

"Oh nothing just going to go scout some bad people you know the usual" I say.

"Y/n we found the location" Peter says. We jump off the roof and land on a moving truck.

"Are you sure you should be out what about the decathlon" I shout over the roar of the truck. Peter shrugs.

"this is more important" he says. The trucks goes further and I see a gas station heading up.

"Thats where we need to be" Peter says. I nod my head, when the gas station is close we both jump and land in the grass nearby. Peter climbs up the sign and I float near him.

"Is this their lair, because if it is this is so lame" Peter says. I laugh.

"Wendy enhance hearing mode" I say.

"Woah they can do that" Peter asks. I nod, he tells his suit to do the same and soon we're both hearing in on the conversation.

"They keep leaving messes we keep getting rich" one the guys said. In the corner of my eye I see Peter getting ready to shoot one of his webs.

"Peter you might wanna check with your-" before I could finish Peter shoots his web but falls.

"Did you hear that" one of the guys said. I curse under my breath. I quickly dive down. I grab Peter and we hide behind a gas pump.

"What the hell just happened what was that" Peter said. I put a finger to my mouth and pointed to the van.

"Y/n what's going on" Peter whispers.

"I lied I have heard of training wheels protocol, Tony put me on it for about a week and when I gained full access I had to learn the new updates to my suit it takes time" I said. Peter nodded and looked down at his hands. He shot a web and it tasered the neon sign. Peter stumble out from the hiding spot. I pushed him behind the building.

"Do you want us to get killed" I told him.

"No,no,no what's going on" Peter said. Then the same guy with the wings came flying down on some trucks passing by. I got Peters attention and pointed to the bird man. The eyes on Peters mask widened.

"We have to go confront him" Peter said. I grabbed onto Peters sleeve.

"This is a bad idea, we came here to scout not to fight" I said.

"This is our chance" Peter said. I let go of his sleeve and with some struggle he made it to the truck.

"Why does this always end in a fight" I say out loud and follow Peter.