21

This might have a lot of POV changes because this scene is packed with a lot

"Hey, tell Miles an old friend says Hi" I say, and with that I run out following Peter.
---------

Peters pov

"We're going to have to be fast, it pulls out of the dock at 10:55" Y/n says.

"What time is it now" I ask.

"10:50" she says and with that we both run. She starts to fly and I start shooting webs. We get to the dock but the Ferry is already pulling out. Y/n of course has no trouble getting to the boat. I use the wings on my sides and glide over there.

I stick myself to the side of the ferry and Y/n floats next to me.

"You're gonna have to help me out here since I don't have my AI" Y/n says. I nod. I look through the window and see the same guys we saw at the bridge.

"Karen enhance hearing" I say. Karen does so.

"Meet us in the back "says one of the guys. The one buying the weapons gets up and walks away. Then I get a message saying that May is calling me.

"Uhhh I'm just going to have to call her back later" I say. Y/n looks down at me.

"So what's going on" she says.

"They're going to the back so that's where we need to be" I say. Y/n flys to the roof and I follow behind. We get to the top and see the guys doing the deal.

"The white pickup truck" one says. I turn to Y/n
"It's going to be in a white pickup truck" I whisper. She nods and vaporizes into air.

Your pov

Peter told me that the weapons are going to be in a white truck so I turn into air and go to find the truck. I found it, but before I could take the duffle bags the costumer found it and opened the bag. It was filled with a lot of weapons.

I saw Peter jump down, and guns were pointed at him. I ran behind him, they were about to shoot when Peter webbed them up. I ran to one of the guys and turned to my normal self.

I grabbed his weapons with a vine and blasted him over the edge with water. I turned around and saw two other guys trying to get us. I tied a vine around both of them and pushed them aside. Peter threw a web grenade and it webbed someone up.

"Not so bad, Parker " I said.

"Yeah, I know" he said smugly while refilling his webs. I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah sorry if we were a little harsh on you" Peter said to the guys around us.

"Yeah I threw one of you overboard" I said. Peter turned to me.

"Really?" He said.

"He'll be fine I said, you know 'Bye, bye Mr.Criminal'" I said mocking him. He laughed, but then we were surrounded by the FBI. Guns were pointed at us from all around. I slowly raised my hands up.

But then I noticed most of them were pointed towards Peter. Peter turned around and his eyes widened, but I didn't know what he was looking at. Out of nowhere the Vulture came flying towards us.

"Get out of the way" Peter said pushing the FBI so they wouldn't get hurt. They didn't seem to get the message. Big bird was getting closer. Before the FBI could get hit I grew a wall of vines stopping the Vulture from hitting us. Peter pushed more of the FBI away and the Vulture flew above the vines.

The Vulture had one of his high tech weapons and was shooting us with it. Before the shot could hit us I blasted it away with water.

"Peter web him up while I do this" I said while blasting away the hits. Peter understood and shot a web at him. The web caught onto his feet and Peter started pulling at him but was clearly having trouble. The shots were coming more than one at a time and I had trouble keeping up. One ended up going into where the passengers were. I cursed and started concentrating more. I summoned a whole wave and with my hands I moved it so it could hit the Vulture. It was a pretty big wave because it engulfed him, and he went down with it. Peter got a hold of the weapon. The wave died down and The Vulture was no where to be seen.

I heard a blast coming from behind me and saw that Peter was having trouble getting the weapon under control. I swirled my finger and the air stopped it from moving helping Peter web it up. I sighed a relief, but then The Vulture came bursting out of the water.

"You're messing with things you don't understand" he said leaving. The weapon let out a another burst breaking the web, it let out even more. I shot water at it and it finally stopped.

When life couldn't get even more worse the Ferry started breaking apart in half due to the burst of the weapon.

"Shit" I curse, I quickly fly up to the middle.

"Y/n what do we do" I hear Peter say. I ignore him and I make vines grow from the sides of the Ferry helping pull the boat together. Peter catches on and does the same with his webs. I keep on flying growing vines and interlacing then with other vines and with Peters webs.

We finish, but then Peters webs start breaking. I cruse and go back and start putting more vines to help it. As Peters webs break my vines start to break a little but I'm still growing more. Peter goes to the middle and tries to bring it together. Out of nowhere the Ferry starts going back together. I look out the window to see Iron Man aka Tony Stark. Fuck...