Season 1 Episode 9 - You'll Get Hurt

PREVIOUSLY: JESSE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE PREGNANCY. SKYLER GAVE BIRTH. SEAN THREATENED JESSE.

Scarlett's Point of View
I walk into my Mom's hospital room and see my Mom sitting up in bed and Aunt Marie and Junior sitting at the opposite side of the bed and I smile. Junior's face lightens up as he looks at me and he says "Scar? You're here?" I grin and walk my way towards him and kiss the top of his head and I rub his back and I say cheerily "Course I am". So I glance to My Mom and my Aunt and I asks "So where's my Baby Sister?" Marie says "She's with the nurse" I glare at Marie and I ask "Did I ask you?" Marie and Mom look taken back. I dig into my red hoodie pocket and take out a $20 dollar bill and I hold it out for Junior and I say "Hey, why don't you go get something to eat at the cafe" Junior looks up at me and he asks unsure "Yeah?" I wink at him and nod and say "Sure your lunch is on me. Take Aunty Marie with ya" Marie shakes her head and says "I wanna stay". Junior stands up leaning on his crutches and I glare at Marie and I put my hands on my hips and say "Well tough titty I wanna talk to my Mom alone" and Marie stands up and storms out of the hospital room followed by Junior. So I sit on the edge of the bed and I say "I've been a bit of a nightmare lately, sorry" Mom smiles and says "Don't worry about it, it should be me that should apologise" I scoff in disbelief and say "You already have like a million times already". I couldn't stay mad at her I mean she is the only Mother I've ever known and I say "Well you can stop now, I forgive you you did what you thought was right at the time" My Mom grins and says "So, you moving back home then?" I shake my head "Nah I'm moving back to my old house, Ken left it to me" Mom nods sadly "Okay Honey but if you need anything and I mean anything my doors always open" I chuckle "I know Mom" and I stand up and gently kiss her forehead.

I was on my way out of the hospital when I seen Marie outside smoking a cigarette. I walk towards her as she smiles at me. I was so pissee off at her I slap her hard across the face and she holds her cheek and gasps. I notice a few people in the parking lot staring at us. "Scarlett! What was that for?!" I Point my finger at her and give her the dirtiest look and say "If you ever hit My Mother again, you'll get hurt" and I walk off to my car. I mean I felt bad for slapping her but she asked for it nobody hurt my Mom. I know she isn't my real Mom but she took me in and besides she's ten times better than my selfish bitch if a Mom.

I'm waiting outside my house waiting on Sean, Jesse, Badger and Combo and Scott and Pete. Sean's car pulls up and he gets out slamming his car door shut and he grins at me "Alright let's get started" I frowned at him. He must have sensed I wasn't too happy with him cause he asked me "What's up with ya?" I look at him as he walks towards me and say "You, you're what's up with me" Sean furrows his eyebrows together with confusion "What'd I do this time?" I look st Sean and says "Oh I don't know? Attack my Boyfriend and one of my Best Friends!" Sean scoffs "I'd hardly say it was an attack, it was a feeble punch" I look at him and say "You need to apologise to them" Sean laughs but notices that I'm being serious and he asks "You're being serious?" I nod. I look over Sean's shoulder and can see Jesse and Badger walk out of Jesse's house and make their way towards us as they cross the road. I fold my arms across my chest and nod my head towards Jesse and Badger and I smirk and say "Nows your chance". Sean scoffs "No way it ain't happening" I sternly say "Sean!" I spin him around to face Jesse and Badger and Sean asks "Why have I gotta apologise to them Losers?" I roll my eyes and says "Number one you hit both of them and busted up Jesse's face and broke Badger's nose and Number two you had no business to do that. Besides I'm pregnant with his Child last thing I need is my big Brother and Boyfriend at odds" Sean rolls his eyes. Jesse approaches us along with Badger I smile at them. "Hey you two" Jesse smiles "Hi Beautiful" Badge says "Hiya Scar" I glance at Sean and says "Guys I'd like you both to meet my big Brother - Sean" Badger's eyes widen and says "Wait you got like more than one Brother?" I nod and laugh and says "I've got two Big Brothers. Sean and Brody, Anyway Sean here has something he wants to say to ya" Jesse puts his hands in his baggy jean pockets. Sean points to Jesse's house and asks "So, you stay right over there?" Jesse nods. I know my Brother and he doesn't do apologies free and this was him tryin to wriggle out of saying sorry and Jesse says "Yeah it was my Aunt's". I roughly elbowed Sean in the ribs and Sean clutches at his side and groans "Alright I lost my cool I'm sorry, it won't happen again" and Sean looks to me and asks "Happy?" I smirk and sarcastically say "Ecstatic"

The house looked exactly as it did seventeen years ago. Sean looks around and says "Not much has changed. Same old Shithole" I walk over to photographs on the wall and I smile as I see my Dad before he went to jail and didn't look so old. I look at all the photographs of Brody, Sean and my Dad and me and I smile. Combo and Pete walks in and Pete says "Yo yo yo Skinny's in da house" we all look to them and I grin as I look at all of them "Alright let's do this".

Scott walks in holding a twelve pack of beer and said "Sorry I'm late I come bearing gifts" Jesse chuckles and takes the beer from Scott and says "You're a legend Scotty Boy".

We are all sitting around in the living room in a circle and they are all drinking beers except me I didn't want to chance it with the baby so I'm drinking a soda. Jesse says "Hey yo Bitches listen up!" We all look to my gorgeous Boyfriend and Jesse places his hand on my thigh and says "Scar and me, we got a announcement. We're gonna have a baby" Badger coughs and says "What? Like a actual kid?" Sean says "Nah they're gonna have a alien" Badger laughs "Cool" I look at Badger and try to hold back a laugh and say "No Badge I'm pregnant with a baby" Pete says "That's great guys!" Combo grins "What you gonna call it?" Jesse snaps at Combo "Hey! Yo our kids not a it!" I smile an he kisses me.

NEXT TIME: SCOTT COMES TO A REALISATION. SEAN KILLS. SCARLETT COMFORTS SCOTT.