Season 1 Episode 12 - My Girl

PREVIOUSLY: SKYLER RETURNED HOME. JESSE WAS ATTACKED. SCARLETT HAD FOUND OUT HER OLDER BROTHER HAD DIED.

Jesse walks in Scarlett's house and Sean is laying across the sofa and is typing on his mobile phone. Sean looks up and chuckles "Well look who it is? If it isn't blondey?" Jesse rolls his eyes "I'm here for Scar, she here?" Sean bites at his upper lip and stands up off the cream sofa and walks towards Jesse and says "Scarlett's isn't up to visitors right now" Jesse scoffs in disbelief "I ain't no visitor, I'm her Boyfriend. Where is she? I wanna see her" Sean grimaces "No can do, she got a bit of bad news" Jesse shrugs his shoulders "What news?" "Brody' dead" Jesse's face falls. Jesse rubs past Sean and runs upstairs and Sean follows him and says "Hey Pal you dead? I told you to leave her alone!" Jesse opens the bedroom door and looks it to the empty bedroom and Sean and Jesse looks st each other and Sean shouts "Fuck!".

Scarlett is kneeling down inside a swing park and looks numb and Combo who notices her rubs up to her. Combo crouches to her level and asks "Scar?" Scarlett stares in a trance and Combo looks around at all of the staring parents. A man approaches Combo with a child attached to his hip. "Do you know her?" Combo stands up and nods and the man says "Well you gotta do something, she's scaring the children" Combo says "Hey to back off before I whoop your ass in front of your kid yo" and the man storms off. Combo leans down to Scarlett's level and says "Scar?" but she's still in a trance and he lightly shakes her shoulder and she breaks out of her trance and she distantly looks at Combo and asks confused "Combo?" "Hey Scar, What you doing out here?" Scarlett looks around and looks down at herself to see she is in her pyjamas "I don't know how I got here..Brody's dead" Combo asks "Your Brother?" Scarlett nods and begins to cry and Combo sadly looks at Scarlett.

Jesse asks angrily "Where's Scarlett?!" Sean shouts back "I don't know! She was upstairs!" "Well she ain't there now!" Sean bellows "DON'T YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?!" Jesse frustratingly sighs and says "We find her, she must be somewhere" Sean grabs a blue base and launches it at the wall. Jesse asks annoyed "You being for real?!" After a moment Jesse says "You know what, You stay here and lose your shit I'm gonna go out there and find my girl " and Jesse storms out of the house.

As Jesse walks to his red car his cell phone rings and he pulls it out and puts it to his ear "Dude bows not the best time...What? Well is she alright? Alright I'll be straight over" and Jesse gets in his car and speeds off.

Walter Jr is standing along with Kurt smoking a cigarette and a teacher walks past the youngsters and says "Kurt Trainor and Walter White my office now!"

Scarlett is sitting numb on Combo's sofa and Jesse walks in and rushes to Scarlett and sits beside her "Scar" he trails away. Scarlett looks at him with red rimmed eyes "He's gone I'll never see my Brother again Jess" and Jesse sadly looks at Scarlett and he wraps his arm around her and pulls her close to him. "I know Baby it's all gonna be fine, I'm here" and Scarlett cries in Jesse's strong arms.

Sean marches into a office and an elderly man looks up at Sean and Sean shouts "You think you're clever hm?! Taking my kid Sister!" Dean stands up "You think I took Scarlett?" Sean nods "I know you did, She's missing" Two muscular men walk in the office and Dean says "You got some nerve Kid. Strolling in here and accusing me of such things. You know how I feel when I'm accused of something" Dean clicks his fingers and the two men grab Sean and Dean says "It's about time you came back to reality" Dean looks to the men and says "Take him to the cells and strip him" and Sean is ushered out of the office by the two men and Dean has a smirk tugging at his lips.

Scarlett walks into her house followed by Jesse who closes the door and Scarlett says "Thanks for driving me home" Jesse smiles "Don't worry about it yo" and Scarlett looks towards the broken case and Jesse points to the broken case and says "That was Sean" Scarlett nods and looks to Jesse and she asks "Is there any chance you can stay here tonight..I just can't be alone tonight" and Jesse approaches Scarlett and wraps his arms around her small waist "HeyI ain't going anywhere" and Jesse presses his forehead to Scarlett's.

Dean walks in a cell and looks down to Sean who's in his underwear and beaten says "You can go now" Sean stands up "Here's your clothes and just so you know Kid I had nothing to do with your Sisters disappearance" Sean nods.

Ken is in his cell and Liam walks in  Ken's cell and Liam says "It's done" and Ken nods and Liam walks back out of the cell. Ken walks to his single bed and looks at the wall that has three photographs of Ken with his three children and he smiles and sits down on his bed and leans his head against the stone cold wall.

Jesse and Scarlett are laying in bed awake and Jesse is shirtless and Scarlett is leaning her head against his chest hearing his heartbeat which soothes her. "How do you feel?" Scarlett traces her fingertips over Jesse's serpent tattoo that is inked on his chest "Just numb, but I feel better when I'm with you" Jesse smiles and kisses the top of her head "Good, because I ain't going anywhere" and Scarlett smiles and snuggles into Jesse and after a moment Jesse asks "How do you feel about marriage?" Scarlett looks up at Jesse "Why?" "Because I wanna marry you, what do you say?" and Scarlett looks at Jesse.

NEXT TIME: IN THE SEASON FINALE SCOTT STARTS TO USE DRUGS. AND THE WHITE'S FIND OUT ABOUT THE PROPOSAL.