Chapter 3

"Hey Lou, you have a visitor." Danny spoke after peaking her head into my room.

"Alright."

Just then, Zayn walked in.

"Hi." he spoke unsure.

"Hi." I said back as I sat up in my bed.

"How are you feeling?"

"How do you think?"

"Not great?"

"Bingo."

Zayn then sat down at the foot of the bed.

"Stroke?"

"Just like my dad." I nodded.

Zayn sighed and looked down at his hands.

"I'm sorry bro."

"It's not your fault."

"It kinda is."

"How so?"

"I could have been here. Not Danny. I wouldn't have given you the drug knowing your past with it."

"Well-" I started but couldn't finish.

"Well what?"

I just shrugged and looked at the wall beside me.

"This shouldn't be this hard." Zayn spoke after a few moments of silence.

"But it is."

"It shouldn't be though. We've been friends since kindergarten Lou. It shouldn't be so damn hard to talk to you right now."

"Well, maybe I don't want to talk to you because you fucked the guy I liked. Then, you proceeded to date him after I kicked you out." Zayn didn't talk for a few minutes after that, so I then said, "Then you cheated on him after you knew what Taylor did to him. I mean, how? How the fuck could you do that to me... to him?"

"I don't know Lou-" he began and started to shake his head.

"Oh? You don't know?"

"Yeah. I don't know."

"Wow. Fuck you Zayn."

"I really don't fucking know Louis!" he said yelling this time. "I don't fucking know why. Why do I do anything? I just do. I do me. That's who I am!"

"That's a lame ass excuse Zayn! It's lame! You ruined my life and Harry's too! Danny told me what's wrong with him! He's turning into a fucking alcoholic!"

"Oh no." Zayn said waving his finger around and then pointing at me when he spoke the next part. "That shits on you."

"How me?"

"You are the one that wanted to change him. You're the one that wanted to make him just like you... an ex-church boy who doesn't believe in God, forgiveness, kindness, and morality! You turned him into you! This isn't about me. He fucked me because you told him to do whatever he wants and now he is. He's drinking himself into an oblivion and you aren't there to help him. You never intended to help him. You wanted to shape him into you and then you were going to kick him to the fucking curve! I mean, you did it with Liam! Now he's some messed up bitch who's a sex addict and loves taking pictures of it! That was your doing!"

"I was never going to kick him to the curve. Maybe at the beginning... but, I started to like him and I knew he could be the one. I really liked him... and then you took him!" I said as my heart started to beat faster then normal. I also started to sweat.

"It's better this way! I need to calm him down and help him!"

Danny then rushed in.

"Guys, stop fighting! Louis can't be stressed right now!" she yelled and I started to breath heavier... like I was having an anxiety attack.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"He can have a seizure."

And that's when it hit me... and I started having one right then and there.

__________

Please like and comment :) ~Ash