Epilogue

"Well Louis, I think I can say that you are almost back to your old health... like when you were young." Mark spoke to me as he helped me sign out of the hospital.

"You really think so?"

"Yes." he nodded. "Stopping your drinking, smoking, weed, and drug habits really started making your body happy. Your body is healing and you are almost healed."

"I'm so happy for that." I sighed as we began walking to the car.

"I think you should be. You've come a long way Lou. Everyone is so proud of you."

"Really?"

"Yes." he nodded.

We then got into his car.

"So, when is Lottie's college graduation party?"

"This Saturday." Mark said as he finished a text and began to drive me to my house.

"I can't wait. God, Lottie is growing old."

"I know." Mark nodded. "My first born is going into the work force."

"Do you think it's going to be wild?"

"What do you think? We are Tomlinson's."

I laughed.

"My college graduation party was insane!" I said remembering it from a good few years ago.

"It took a solid month to clean up your new house." Mark laughed. "I'm so glad I wasn't you after that... Man, did your boy toy throw a fit."

"He likes the house clean." I shrugged.

"I know." Mark said as he then turned up the radio.

After an hour, he pulled into my driveway.

"Well Louis, I'll see you this Saturday." Mark turned to me.

"Okay. Make sure it's a real banger. I haven't been to a party since my own. I hate being old."

Mark laughed.

"Trust me Lou, it gets better from here."

"I doubt it." I said and then got out of my car.

"Alright, bud... I'll see ya." Mark waved.

"Bye." I smiled and then shut the door to his car.

I then made my way to my house and unlocked the door.

When I did, the house was dark, but lit up with candles.

"What the heck?" I said as I looked around. "Babe?" I called out. "Babe, where are you?" I asked as I followed the candles to my room.

That's were I saw it.

I saw the love of my life standing in my room with roses surrounding him and scattered all over the room and the bed.

"What is all of this?" I asked him.

"Mark texted me. You're getting better." he smiled as tears flowed down his cheeks. "You're getting better. You're done with all the bullshit, all the kid stuff, all the angry feelings. You're done. You're growing up."

"I know." I said still by the door way.

"I'm ready to make this promise into forever."

"What?" I asked.

My lover dropped to one knee and said, "All those years ago, you stormed into my history class and promised to love me forever. I'm now telling you that I want a forever. I want my forever with you. I'm ready to exchange this promise for a vow. I'm ready to finally step up to the plate like you've always done. I love you Louis... will you marry me?"

"Of fucking course!" I yelled and ran to him.

We both fell back onto the rose covered floor with our lips attached to one another. After a few moments of frenching, we pulled apart and I placed the engagement ring on my hand.

"I fucking love you Louis."

"And I fucking love you Harry."

With that, we fell back down, our lips found their way to each other again, and we made love right there in the roses.

_________

Well damn... that's it. I can't believe this story is done! Thank you for reading and I really hope you enjoyed this book and the first book! I love all my readers! Thank you so much and please like and comment! ~Ash