Chapter 11

After locking my front door, I pushed Harry up against it and started kissing him. Right away our tongues met and the heat from the moment made our hair damp and stick to each others faces. I didn't care though. I just crept my hand down into Harry's dress pants. He moaned from pleasure and surprise.

My lips then left his lips, only to meet his cheek, and then his jaw, his chin, and finally to be met with his neck. I kissed and licked it until he had multiple deep red spots. I did this while also rubbing him.

Harry then pushed me off of him and pushed me onto my sofa. He then sat on top of my lap, straddling me. He then reconnected our lips and moved his hands to grasp the back of my neck. As he did that, he startled moving his fingers and playing with my hair as he rocked his hips. He rocked his hips with such a force that I could've released just from that.

I didn't though. I just moved my hands to the buttons on his shirt and undid them as we kissed. I then felt up his bare chest that was racked with abs. I traced the lines with my fingers as his skin became sweaty. After a little while, I ran my hands up his sides and when I reached his shoulders, I slide his shirt off. Once it fell, I placed my hands onto his muscular back and lightly scratched as our tongues rubbed together. With that, as we stayed lip locked, he then unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off of me as well.

Before I could let go of everything, I stood up and Harry wrapped his legs around my waste. I then walked to the longer part of my L shaped sofa, and laid him down on it. I then straddled him and started kissing on his chest and nipples. He moaned and leaned his head back from it. I smiled and kept on giving him deep red love bites.

I then made my way to his happy trail. With that, I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down his toned thighs. I started kissing his thighs after that and he shuttered. I smiled at it. I started to rub him through his briefs as I continued kissing his skin. I noticed Harry grab a pillow, put it to his mouth, and bite down on it.

"I wanna hear you." I spoke and reached up to knock it out of his hands.

"But the walls are thin."

"I don't care." I said and then licked his member through his briefs.

He moaned loud from it.

"There you go." I nodded.

I then dragged his briefs down and saw what I had been missing.

I then took him in.

He moaned loud and bucked his hips. I just kept on going. After a few moments, he moved his right hand into my hair and tugged. He tugged me up and lead me up to his face. He started kissing me and we started flipping over. He was now on top and kissing down my body. He then tugged my pants and boxers off. Only seconds later, I was in his mouth.

Harry went wild and moved his wrist and tongue in ways I've never known. It was magical and it almost made me cry. I was in such an amazing amount of pleasure that I didn't know what to do with myself. All I knew was that Harry was it. He was the one. He was the one to take me to new levels. I loved it.

Before I released, I got up, grabbed and condom and Harry laid back down, and in no time, I was in him. I pumped hard but soft. It was a mix of anger and love. Anger at us earlier, and love from us now. Everything was building up and in a few minutes, we both came together. We came loud and proud. I pulled out and then cuddled into his side.

We just stayed like that.

Naked and sticky on my sofa while listening to each others heartbeats.

_________

Please like and comment! ~Ash