Chapter 5

"Harry?" I asked getting up off of the sofa.

"Lou-louis?" he asked as he popped his lips off of his date's.

"Yeah."

"What a-are you do-doing here?" he slurred as his eyes were wide with horror.

"I'm here to talk to you."

"Well, can you wait like an hour?" he said and then pointed to his chick and I could tell besides his drunkenness, something else was going through his mind that I couldn't make out. "I'm k-kinda busy."

"Harry, it's important. Your girl can wait." I said in awe since Harry swore he was gay.

"No Louis, you can wait." he said with a certain evil sparkle in his eye.

He then took his date's hand and stumbled into his bedroom.

I then sat back down on the sofa with a huff.

"Well." Zayn said getting up. "I'm going for a walk. You can stay here with Frank Gallagher."

I chuckled at the comment and then he walked out the door, leaving me with the drunk.

About after an hour and fifteen, Harry was walking out of his room and kicking his date out... like a good one night stand should be. I taught him well. Now it's time to un-teach him.

"Alright Harry." I spoke getting up after he shut the door. "Are you ready to talk now?"

Harry didn't say anything. He just walked to the kitchen, so I followed, and poured himself a glass of lemonade.

"Harry?" I asked again and he took a sip of his drink. "Are you just going to ignore me?"

I could tell by how he was acting that he was sobering up.

I could also sense that he was hurt and didn't know how to look at me as he stood there, head hung, looking into his glass.

"Harry, it's okay, talk to me."

"It's not okay." he finally spoke.

"What's not okay?"

"You being here."

"Why is me being here not okay?"

"Because I thought you were dead... and I was in the process of healing. And now, you're back." he spoke still not looking at me.

"You thought I was dead?" I asked in shock.

"Well, you had a stroke. That's all I heard when I woke up in the hospital the morning after I collapsed. Well, that, and you were in a coma, most likely not going to come out of it. No one told me you woke up."

I didn't know how to respond to that.

"Do you know what it's like to loose someone?" he asked and I thought of my dad as he talked, eyes still lowered. "I thought I lost you Louis. I thought my one and only person who made me smile was gone. I had no one left to turn to. No Zayn, because he's a fucking idiot. No Niall, because I know he's dating Taylor now. No Taylor, because she's a cheating, lying, friend stealing whore. No you, because you were gone. I was all alone and you were gone." he said tearing up at the last part. "Even when you were 'alive' you didn't want me, you didn't talk to me, you didn't care about me when I needed you most. I was fucking alone." he said as I saw tears fall onto his cheeks. He tried to sniffle and clear everything up.

"Harry-" I tried but he just shook his head and interrupted me with, "-Don't 'Harry' me. Don't you even dare."

"Well I'm going to." I said and then he finally looked up at me. "I'm going to because I feel bad for you. I didn't know you were drinking because you thought I was dead. I thought you just turned into me... a stupid alcoholic loser."