Chapter 1

Hi I'm Ella and I a have a normal teenager life like you all. Except one thing.. I'm a werewolf. Yep Born and raised one. I'm trained well but it seems to my parents that they just want me to be strong find my mate succed in the mating process and bare pups. They don't care about my happiness or any other of my feelings for that matter but its fine.

Me on the other hand... I don't want a mate I don't want to bare anyone's pups for their happiness I want to do it for myself and with the person I love not the one I'm destined to be with. The only thing I appreciate my parents doing is training me. I am the daughter of a beta of the light shadow pack.

My dad is willing to give me up to any of the packs that my mate happens to be with as long as they promise I get to visit my parents, not to hurt me, treat me well, mate me, and make me bare their pups. I don't agree with it and I don't think my mother does either but she agrees with whatever my dad says. It will never be like that when I find my mate, ever.

I've almost been raped before but key word is 'almost' it didn't happen just nearly did. I was saved by some random wolf he was an alpha his eyes glowed the red. The other wolf bowed to him and backed off I never got to thank the other wolf or even bow my head he just bowed his head and sped off.

I've been threw a lot with my past boyfriend and I have scars to show it and each scar has a different story, I cover them to my best ability but my parents are always pressuring me to dress up in case I just to happen to run into my mate.

Okay now that I'm done throwing myself a pity party we can move on.

I am 18 about to turn 19 and still have no mate which I'm proud of by the way. I have 2 best friends, Mia and Alex. I weigh about 116 because I constantly work out but I'm always eating as well. I don't eat as much meat as a normal werewolf would eat, but I'm also not a big fan on veggies and fruits I'm just in between.

My hair is brown and fairly long it has blonde highlights going through it. I'm 5'2 and quiet. I'm quite small to be a werewolf but don't let my size full you. I'm tan and have big breast and a big bottom. Most wolves try to get my attention but I don't mind them any. I have grey-ish eyes and people adore them as I do myself as well. Not many people know my name or that I'm the betas daughter and they usually call me thicc instead of my real name in which I just give them the middle finger in reply.

Mia, Emily, and I all work at the lunch room for all of the wolves that attend our high school. Most of the girls don't come up to get food because they think it's unhealthy, but like food is food and if you don't like it at least eat our precious cookies. We don't mind though any cookies that don't get eaten that day we get to take home and eat. Sometimes we just give them to the boy wolves that don't know when to stop eating, yet they still look fit as hell.

All of my friends are breathtaking and I wouldn't trade them for the world, I wouldn't still be here on this world if it wasn't for them.

Today after I got done serving the pigs at lunch I had to go to some stupid group meeting with my dad. He wants me to dress nice because multiple alphas will be coming along with their children. Every year different packs come together and have hunting games to find their mates.

It's hard to explain so I will later on when it happens.

"Ready to give them food? Because it looks like their starving out there." Mia said glancing at me and Emily.

"Yea" Emily replied and I headed over to the checkout stand waiting for the wave of teenager hormonal kids to get their food.

We finally finished Mia and Emily got a few numbers as usual and I gave off glares like always. Most of the boys wouldn't receive any calls from them unless Emily or Mia actually thought they was cute.

I never accepted anyone's number nor did I talk to them. Maybe tell them to move along or something like that but that's it. Some boys would even head over to Mia and to ask for them for my number.

Emily and Mia would sometimes give them my number if they thought he was cute but I wouldn't reply if they texted me.

I got hit on twice as much as Mia and Emily but the only boy I talk to now is Alex because he's been through everything with me and I love him for that.

Alex was the alpha's son so he had to attend the hunt game and the stupid meeting thing.

I headed over to the pack house without my dad because he headed over earlier than me.

I went up to Alex's room so we could hang out some before the meeting happened.

"Hey Alex" I said plopping onto the bed while he was sitting in one of his gamer chairs cursing the game as he was playing.

"Yes yes yes yes..." Alex said quickly all at once in a hushed tone.

"God dammit this fucking game is glitched or some shit." Alex yelled out throwing some things on the floor and standing up from his chair. He paced his room while rubbing his face before acknowledging me.

"Hey baby cakes" he finally said plopping down onto his bed rubbing his hands onto his face.

He always throws fits over his game I know what will cheer him up.

"Game again?" I asked and he nodded his head while groaning understanding what I meant.

"Come on weirdo" I said dragging him up.

Whenever he got mad at his game I would play for him until he got tired of sitting there watching me and joined me. We would take turns or play together. When we played together we would laugh at each other when we died and make fun of it instead of getting mad.

"Come on Babyy" Alex said beside me chanting me on as I almost win the game right.

Boom.

And I died.

"Comeee onnnn" Alex said throwing his head back.

"Oh shut up I'm much better than you." I said throwing my hands in the air to make a point.

He plastered a smirk on his face and stood up over me.

"Say I'm better or I'll kill you." he said getting all up in my personal space to be 'intimidating'.

"Oh please we all know-" I was cut off as he swung me over his shoulder, I was yelling and pounding on his back and tossed me onto the bed.

"One last chance baby cakes." he said walking closer to the bed

I started to push myself up so I could fight back but I guess I was too obvious with my movements and he straddled me so I couldn't move.

His crotch was directly on my crotch but I didn't mind because we didn't think like that and he was basically my big brother.

"Take. it. Back." he whispered barely getting closer to my face.

"How about no I'm bet-"

I was cut off as his fingers dug into my sides and I started panting and screaming of laughter.

"Please Alex." I said panting and laughing loudly.

"Say it" he said smiling at me like this had no affect on him.

I started to scream out in laughter as he got more into my tickle spot.

The door bust open to see Alex's dad, My dad and the alpha of the dark lunar shadow pack.