Chapter 32

We was now walking back to the car. 

My phone was going off and I had to get service it was from Alex.

Logan turned to me to see why I stopped and who was texting me.

"It's Alex I need to find a connection. You go I'll catch up" I said and walked off without him answering to find a connection knowing he wouldn't agree.

Service!!

Gamer Buddy: 

Hey, sorry about how I acted about the mate thing I just really wanted to be the only male in your life because you've been hurt by so many other guys. I made up the part about me rejecting my mate and all that. I'm here with you mom and dad right now actually they'd love to see you as would I. We'll be waiting.

I read that 2 times the second time going over it slowly to soak it in and make sure I understood everything correctly.

To Gamer Buddy: 

Oh thank god you was fibbing and I'm grateful you thought about me, Alex. I love you so frigging much. And I'll talk to Logan about coming home to visit. Tell Mom and Dad I love them.

I smiled at everything planning out.

I decided to head back to the car since it was pretty late and didn't want to leave Logan alone and scared. *eye roll*

I finally seen the car and opened the door and hopped in. It was kinda humid outside tonight.

I shoved my phone into my pocket and put my seat belt on. I rested my head on the car window and smiled to myself waiting for Logan to drive off.

"Why are smiling what did he say" Logan said and I turned my head over to him and this is what I seen. 

My eyes widened

My eyes widened.

"Uhm" I choked out not taking my eyes away.

I swallowed and took a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

His hair was tossed around on his head. The light in the car hitting his face perfectly. His chiseled body was out all the way nothing being hidden and his jeans were unbuttoned and his belt was undone. 

I knew I was near heat and he knew this as well.

He glared at me when I didn't answer.

"Ella" he said lowly in a husky demanding voice.

"Yeah" I said my eyes still staring at his lower region.

He let out a growl and my eyes snapped up to his.

God that was sexy.

Everything is sexy.

I seen Logan sniff the air and let out a groan of frustration.

"Ella stop teasing me and answer" Logan said clenching his jaw and getting impatient.

I couldn't get my words out so I just handed him my phone.

"Password?" He asked.

I reached for my phone to put it in but he pulled it away and raised his brow.

I scrunched my nose up and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm not giving you my password" I said to Logan and attempting to grab my phone again.

"Then your not getting your phone back" he said and I huffed in response. 

"Logan3653" I said and looked away.

I got red when I heard him bust out laughing.

"Your kidding right" I snapped my head to him and glared.

"Give me my phone" I said and reached for it.

He laughed more.

"Your lying" He said trying to compose himself.

"Put it in and see for yourself." I said annoyed.

He put it in with little chuckles in between. It opened to my home screen which was the picture me and Logan took in the bathroom with my mark.

He started to coo my phone sarcastically.

"Logan just read the dang texts and give me my phone." I said crossing my arms.

He composed himself and became very serious when he went into my messages. 

He started to scroll up and down searching for his name.

"Gamer Buddy" I said ignoring eye contact since I'm very annoyed with his actions.

As he was reading I took peeks at him and I didn't regret it.

When he was done he let out a breath.

"we can talk about you visiting them" Logan said then turned to me.

I felt a rush inside of me. 

I knew I loved being with Logan but I want to go see everyone from my entire life again.

"Thank you-" I started.

"I love you?" Logan asked and my eyes fell.

"hes my best friend Logan I'm allowed to say that-"

"Not when it's a goddamn guy that loves you to the point he rejects his own fucking mate!" he yelled.

"He was lying about that stuff Logan" I said.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and laughed.

"Jesus Christ Ella- You- Obviously he was lying and I won't allow him to take you from me." Logan said growling at the end.

 "I'm not going there just for Alex Logan I'm going there because that is where my life used to be!" I said now getting pretty upset myself.

"You'll go in 1 day which will be Saturday. You will come back to our pack no later than 5 on Sunday night understood" Logan said not really asking me to agree.

"Can I come back on Monday?" I asked pushing it a little.

Logan closed his eyes and inhaled. 

"Okay okay babe. Don't get upset I'm sorry"

Logan's eyes opened and furrowed together in confusion when I said babe.

I got a little red and bit my lip while looking away.

"It's just this is my first time being without you since I met you and I don't know how I'll act. Plus I'm really sorry but I'm seriously not believing the shit Alex told you. I could feel his jealousy, heartbreak and hate radiating from him that day." Logan said sitting up to push the hair out of my face.

"I understand I'll take it slow." I said.

I looked down and glanced at his lap. When he sat up I seen a little too much of his body so I closed my eyes and turned away.

"You okay?" Logan asked.

I cleared my throat "You need to cover up a little I said getting hot.

"I'm not driving by the way." Logan said laying back down into his seat. 

"what" I said confused

"You are." he said.

"Okay" I said I turned to get out so we could swap seats.

Click!

"Why'd you lock the doors?" I asked turning back to him.

He just smirked.