Chapter 3

Before I could even finish comforting myself Logan was growling and punching the two guys. They both groaned and cradled their noses. One of them fell to the ground so I took my opportunity to kick him square in the guts.

Logan pulled me into his side and I didn't argue with him instead I just snuggled more into him and breathed in his scent.

We made it to Mia, Alex and Emily and I hugged them all. I stood by Alex's side and kissed his cheek. Logan let out a low growl.

"Shush" I said glaring at him and he just went to my side and pulled me over into him.

I glared up at him and was about to give him a piece of my mind before the woman started speaking and everyone quieted down.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming. I'm sure you know what this is and why you're here. The first game we will be playing is hide and smell. Its like hide and seek but you must smell you mate out to hind her. Obviously if you find your mate you don't have to come back to finish the games when you come back I will explain the next game. I will Shoot the gun in the air for start and I will shoot it again when this game is over. You will all come back to prepare for the next game." she said

Alex grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it wishing me luck and I did the same. Logan pulled me more into him and let out a throaty growl and his grip tightened.

"Girls you have 5 minutes to go hide. You may hide anywhere you please just not inside any homes are the pack house you have to stay on our territory. When I shoot the gun that means the male wolves are off hunting for you. Your time starts... now!" she said and I escaped from Alex's hand and Logan's grip to hide.

I ran into the woods and decided to in a tree near a lake. Most girls were heading in the woods as well but most of them were in groups on the ground wanting to be found by their mates.

I climbed as far to the top as I could and faced the lake to see it glistening and its reflection of the moon. It was honestly beautiful.

I cursed myself thinking about how it might be 'romantic' when he finds me and explores the view.

My wolf was purring and putting images in my head. She was aching to come out once again but I rejected her.

After a while a heard a gunshot and many howls after awhile I started to pick up his scent and I heard a branch move in the tree besides me.

I snapped my head over to the noise and I seen another female wolf looking over to me wide eyed.

"Jesus you scared me" I said letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Sorry. Mind If I sit here I don't feel like finding my mate, but I kinda do at the same time. Do you want to find yours?" she asked.

"Umm I already found mine today I just don't feel like putting up with him. It's like I don't want a mate because I want to fall in love with somebody for who they are and not some stupid mate bond. But I also want my mate at the same time because I will be weak without him, ya know?" I asked ranting to this random poor girl.

"Yeah" she sighed out.

"What's your name?" I asked changing the subject.

"Bella" she said turning to me with a bright warm smile.

"You" she asked swinging her feet back and forth to pass time.

"Take the b out of your name and you got it" I said chuckling to myself.

"Ella" she asked surprised and smiled. I nodded my head and she let out a small laugh not wanting to be loud and give out our spot.

"I'm getting a scent" she said and we both started sniffing the air.

I smell him.

"Me too." I breathed out and I tightened my grip around the branch.

I group of wolves sped past underneath us searching for their mates. Someone was climbing up the Bella's tree and she froze staring right behind me.

I pointed to the boy climbing her tree and she looked down after a moment of staring behind me for some reason.

I smiled to myself as she giggled to something she said.

"Aww" I whispered to myself and looked down at my dangling feet while swinging them.

"Want that to be us, because I can make that happen in a heartbeat." someone said beside me.

I jumped from the closeness of the voice and as I gasped in air from being frightened I smelled him.

My wolf purred once again closing her eyes to treasure this moment.

"Logan go away weirdo" I said scooting away. And My wolf got sad at the space I was putting between us.

He wasn't giving up.

"Bella," I whispered over to her.

No answer.

"Bella," I repeated and looked over to see her and the boy gone from the tree.

Darnit.

Thinking quick I swung down onto a branch below me and hung from it.

"Good job you found me, now you have to catch me." I said as I kept swinging down the branches and finally hit the ground.

"No problem" I heard from above and he wasn't far from me.

I started to run as fast as my feet could take me and my wolf liked that I was playing hard to get.

I kept running and I felt him gaining on me. I took a sharp turn and I ended up in a opening it was beautiful.

The moon was directly above us and it was amazing. Shortly after me staring up in amazement Logan appeared and wrapped his arms around me to cage me in.

I didn't move a muscle I just kept staring up taking it all in.

My wolf started purring and I snapped out of it and pulled away from him and succeed because he didn't see it coming and was surprised by my sudden mood change.

"I'll go start packing my things for tomorrow." I said walking past him to get back to my house.

"No it's fine, you can come with me tonight and tomorrow we can go shopping for everything you need and if you have anything special still here we can come back." he offered.

I just agreed with him because I was tired. When we got there I was going to crash on the couch so he doesn't have choice but to leave me.

We talked and got to know each other a little better while we was walking back. The gun shot a while ago but we didn't rush back because we wasn't playing the games again. As we got back we had to get through the crowd I didn't see Mia or Emily so I did a fist pump but was also kind of sad about it. I'll message them in the morning.

I seen Alex and was starting to pull away from Logan to ask if he found his mate but Logan only tighten his grip and glared back at me.

"Found your mate yet?" I shouted over to Alex and he frowned and shrugged.

I frowned back but Logan pulled me a bit to get through the crowd.

"Good job" he said winking and sticking his thumbs up while glancing over to Logan.

I groaned and rolled my eyes and Alex just smiled.

Eventually we made it back to the pack house and Logan went through the house to find his and my dad.

I engaged in my plan and plopped on the couch.

I know I wasn't tired and I wasn't just magically going to go to sleep so I just faked it.

I heard them mumbling and coming closer and as they got closer their steps got louder and their words were more clear it was my dad Logan's dad and Logan.

"Of course she can move with you." My dad said and I visibly tensed at his shocking words.