Chapter 12

~Ella's POV~

Someone just seen me. And growled.

Oh god.

What if Logan finds out someone seen me.

Oh crap crap crap.

I quickly opened the door and grabbed the towel I hugged it around myself and ran out of the bathroom to see if anyone was still in here so I could yell at them.

No one was there but the door was wide open.

I walked over to it quickly and shut it quietly and locked it this time.

Why didn't you lock it the first time Ella. You're really dumb sometimes I swear to the moon goddess.

Crap they probably seen my body. I don't anyone to be cursed with that vision I don't even want to see it. But I have to live with it since it's my body unfortunately.

I went back into the bathroom and closed the door even though my room door was locked and closed I wanted to be safe rather than sorry.

I brushed my teeth combed my hair and did my face cleanser routine.

Once I was done I come out of my room and looked all around my room including under the bed just to make sure no one was in here. After that I went to my dresser and grabbed some lace panties and didn't bother grabbing a bra.

I went into my closet and found one of Alex's big oversized hoodies to sleep in. it went to my knees and was really warm and cozy.

I headed over to my bed and flopped in it.

It was honestly a really soft bed. Maybe even softer than mine at home.

I could really use Teddy to cuddle with right now.

I'll get him back tomorrow.

I tossed and turned I was honestly really tired I couldn't keep my eyes open but everytime I close my eyes I felt scared and felt like someone was watching me like earlier.

I might just go and sleep with Logan tonight. No one would dare come in his room this late without his permission.

I thought about it and tried to force myself to sleep so I wouldn't have to share a bed with him but it wasn't working I was more awake now that I put that idea into mine and my wolfs head.

She wouldn't shut up about.

'It is a good idea' she reminded me.

"If I'm not asleep in 5 more minutes I will go" I offered my wolf but it was good enough.

'You said that 5 minutes ago. Just build a pillow wall and you will both have your sides.'

Hmm that's not a bad idea and I really do want to go to sleep.

'Go!' she said annoyed that she wasn't getting sleep either.

"Fine" I grumbled and grabbed my own cover along with all of the pillows on my bed to make sure I had enough to make a decent wall in his bed.

My wolf was excited about sleeping in his bed and stayed quiet on the walk over to his room eager to get there.

'Faster,' she groaned.

"How about you do it I'm exhausted" I snapped back but it didn't sound like I was snapping because of how tired I was.

'Sure but I'm not promising you I will be a good girl when we get there.' she said I could picture the smirk.

"I want a different wolf" I complained, she just ignored me and was waiting to get to his room.

"Maybe I just need a run to make me a little more tired and you seem like you need a run to let do that yea?" I offered hoping to get out of this mess.

'Walk' she growled but not in a mean aggressive ,way more of a warning, demanding way.

I groaned and neared his room.

As I got closer it sounded like groaning coming from his room.

As I got closer it got a bit louder and more faster.

When I was standing in front of the door listening like the creep I am I heard him moan out my name.

"Almost there Ella, come on," I heard him in his room and my eyes widened.

I couldn't move my feet I was stuck in my place. My wolf wasn't allowing me to move.

He was just ripping my head off and shouting at me now he is in his room getting it on while thinking of me.

What the heck?

My wolf was so excited and if she was here right now I bet she would be jumping around and wagging her tail.

Dirty girl

'Not dirty, just excited. Go in!' she said in my head.

I shook my head no not wanting to speak because he is an alpha and they can hear pretty damn good and I'm wide awake right now so I don't trust my tone.

I heard his breathing get heavier and his groans become louder and more frequent.

"Goddamn Ella." I heard him groan out and then a loud sigh come soon after.

"Shit" I heard him mumble to himself then I heard the covers and pillows being thrown onto the floor.

I turned around with my mouth hanging wide open.

You know what that couch seems pretty comfy earlier I might go try it again. And with that I made my way down stairs to the living room trying to forget what just happened.

I hit the couch and was out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, super sorry for the short chapter I promise they'll get longer.  Hope you enjoyed x.