Chapter 7

"Mia, Emily, Herb, Hunter Emily's new mate, Jaxon Mia's new mate, Stormy that random cat I feed outside, Tedy the big bear Alex got me on my birthday, Mac my macbook upstairs, Ana that little girl I tutor sometimes, Snuggs the blanket I snuggle with every night. Death that spider I swore I saw and couldn't ever find remember I wanted to change my room because of it I swear its hiding in this house somewhere plotting my death-" I was staring into space thinking about all of my babies.

"Okay okay" My mom said dramatically

"Who names a laptop" Logan asked trying to suppress a smile.

"You made me put up wanted signs for that spider." my dad said looking down and shaking his head while smiling at the memory while I'm cringing.

"How big is the bear?" Logan's mom asked excited about my teddy bear Alex got me.

"Who feeds random cats?" Logan's dad asked staring into space trying to figure out the answer.

They all overwhelmed me with comments and questions and I just sat there smiling with Herb on me.

"Can we bring the teddy bear please" Logan's mom kept begging Logan, me and Logan's dad.

"Fine" Logan's dad said to shush her.

She jumped up and walked over to me way too excited over a teddy bear.

My teddy bear.

"Come on" she whined.

I got up and Logan did as well and Herb left back to the spot he was before we called him in.

As we neared the stairs she got excited again.

"Can I cuddle with him tonight please? I mean you get to cuddle Logan tonight and he might be really hard because he works out too much but he's super warm. Please?" she kept begging.

"Mom" I heard Logan groan from behind and I jumped from the closeness of his voice.

I blushed just at the thought of him being behind me and me having no clue.

Gosh. stop it Ella it's not going to happen you know this he is heartless no matter how much he is masking it right now he will make you bare his pups and not care for you anymore.

I shook away the thought and my wolf winced at my thoughts and tried to keep me positive about it all.

Love isn't real.

It isn't.

It's just a word.

Meaningless...

4 lettered...

Overrated...

Word...

If love was real why was I raped? Why was I never enough and good enough for my ex's? Why do I need to depend on a mate bond to form a family of my own?

"So can I?" Logan's mom pulled me out of my thoughts

"Of course." I said as I was getting ready to open the door.

"What are you doing" I said turning around to face logn while opening the door and making space so his mom could enter.

She couldn't miss Teddy he is one of bigger items in my room.

"My dad-" Logan was cut off by his mom.

"Oh my gosh Ella I need one of these. Cut that I need a hundred. Awww" Logan's mom said all too loudly and Logan groaned and ran a hand down his face.

I chuckled lightly at him mom. She liked my baby aww. Maybe she was nice? The luna's are usually nice and the alpha's and males of the pack are usually more aggressive and demanding. I sighed at the thought but just ignored it because I can't change my mate.