Chapter 41

"Milly why'd you pack so much" I complained while carrying half of my life with me down to Cameron's car. 

"How long are you staying again?" Milly struggled to get out because she was carrying too much for her to handle.

"Not that long," I answered.

"Not that long is long enough" She explained to me.

I rolled my eyes and continued to follow behind Milly to Cameron's car.

I heard heavy footsteps jog up behind me and I closed my eyes scared they might bump into me.

As I was taking the tiniest steps I could possibly take everything was lifted out of my hands.

I opened my eyes confused.

It was Logan.

"Weakling," He insulted me.

"I am not weak! She just gave me too many bags." I defended myself.

He ignored my attempts to get under his skin and Milly chuckled a few times at us- me bickering. 

We made it to the car and put everything away. Logan teased me a few times about packing me away in the trunk aswell. 

"Okay well we gotta start heading out now" Milly said to Cameron even though it was directed to Logan and I because we was the only ones holding everyone up. 

"You sure you don't want me to drive with you- or better yet just come and stay with you" Logan said a little excited. 

"No, Logan I'm fine" I said giving him a smile.

"Fine. Goodbye kiss?" he asked a hopeful smile.

"Sure." I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek then pulled back and smiled.

He gave me a pouty look. 

I stuck out my tongue to tease him.

He quickly pulled me in by the waist and kissed me while my tongue was still out.

It was a goodbye kiss so I might as well kiss back.

I melted into the kiss and it got heated.

His hands started to wander and my lips were about to release moans. 

"Gross" Cameron said.

"Stop giving my friend cooties Logan" Milly snapped.

I busted into laughter when Milly said that which caused Logan and I separate.

"What" Milly and Logan asked at the same time.

"Shut up don't take my words brat" Milly said to Logan.

Logan rolled his eyes and flipped his invisible hair.

I whipped away a tear but started laughing again when Logan did that.

"Ella are you okay?" Cameron questioned.

I started to wave my hand at him like a crazy women attempting to tell him I'm fine.

I regained myself and whipped my tears away.

"Okay I'm fine" I said which little chuckles between.

"Not even gonna bother asking what just happened" Cameron said as he turned around and walked to the car and got in the drivers seat.

"Bye baby" Logan said and kissed the top of my head while hugging me.

"Ugh I'm done being a third wheel with you too its exhausting." Milly complained and got into the backseat.