Chapter 28

-----------WARNING!!! VERY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!-----------

I woke up to Logan wrapped around me. So much for not cuddling Logan. I smiled to myself. And turned to look at him.

I placed a kiss on his chest and rested my lips there while rubbing his arm gently.

"Look at who's up" he said and I blushed and buried my head into his chest embarrassed he was already awake.

I tried to get up but he tightened his hold on me.

"Logan," I groaned.

"A little longer" he said and pulled me a little closer to snuggle.

"I need to brush my teeth and take a shower I look a mess." I said while rolling my eyes.

He crashed his lips onto mine and I wasn't expecting it.

"1) You taste amazing 2) you look amazing 3) It would be amazing if you let me shower with you." he said now awake.

"Thanks but nope." I said and got out of his hold.

I sat up on the bed and started to stretch and I felt the bed dip and seen Logan running into the bathroom.

"Well I have a meeting today later we can meet the pack but... I have to take a super long shower, I want to make a good impression. The water might be cold by the time I choose to get out" he said while standing inside of the bathroom with the door wide open so I could watch him play with the waistband of his boxers.

"Logan," I groaned again.

"You can join me if you want" He said and gave a quick smile.

"I'll wear a 2 piece you find some swimming trunks" I said negotiating with him.

"It's nothing we haven't seen before." he said with a smug look.

My eyes widened and I avoided eye contact.

He chuckled so I flipped him off.

He hopped in the shower and started the water.

Dang it, Logan.

I hurried into the shower and seen his boxers laying on the floor outside of the shower.

My clothes joined his on the floor and I hesitated for a second.

I stuck my leg in and then my head. I seen him staring at me waiting to see the rest.

Pervert

"Turn around" I said in a deadpan tone.

"Brat" He said and turned.

"No staring" he said and I giggled.

I went in all the way and jeez was that water hot.

"Logan" I grumbled. And bent over to turn the water a little cooler and that's when I felt his hands on my sides and he pressed himself up against me.

I gasped and froze in my spot. I was tense and that's when I heard, Logan let out a groan mixed with a growl. I stood up straight and turned around to Logan.

"Logan!" I snapped at him.

His eyes tried to stay on my mine but I could tell he was having trouble.

I crossed my arms and deepened my glare.

His eyes finally fell to my chest and then his head fell back and he started to growl again.

"Logan" I groaned.

I reached my hand out to lightly slap his chest but he caught it and quickly pinned me to the shower wall. He did it quickly and roughly I had no time to react.