Chapter 14

She walked over to Logan and everyone stood still with their eyes trained on her.

"Mom I didn't do any- Owww mom." Logan complained as his mom grabbing him by the ear a dragged him to the back of the house and led him out of the back doors that were glass.

"She really likes you" Logan's dad said walking over to the counter to finish his wife's work.

"Mrs. Landford?" I asked wondering if he was talking about his wife.

By the way that's what their last name.

Logan Landford. Ella Landford. I tried out the foreign name and smiled to myself before Logan's dad snapped me out with his words.

"Yea she stayed up quite late talking about you. She wouldn't stop thinking about what to name her grandbabies. She even started crying because she thought you wouldn't let her hold the baby when you first had them." Him and I both chuckled.

Wait babies?

"Me having babies with Logan?" I asked to confirm my thinking.

He nodded and kept shopping up fruits to make a smoothie.

"She also wanted to sit in the front of your wedding. She got pouty at the thought of you not inviting her first and letting her help pick out your dress." Oh jeez I wasn't ready for this. And not with Logan definitely not with Logan. Anyone but him.

His dad snapped me out of my gaze as if he could read my thoughts.

"I know our pack has a bad rep and he isn't letting you in as easily but give him time he'll come around. I don't know if he's a romantic kind, but I don't really think a dad is supposed to know if their son is. I can tell you he is good with the pack children though." He said giving me a reassuring smile.

Jeez why can't Logan be this welcoming.

"Thank you for you and your beautiful wife for being so welcoming." I said shuffling over to him to give him a hug.

He opened his arms and welcomed me into his warm comfortable arms.

"If you ever want to get away from that knucklehead out there with my wife just give me a call- this is my wife's number" he said handing me a random piece of paper.

How do they write down things without me seeing them do it. Second time already.

Then I remembered I had to text Cameron, Alex, Mia, and Emily. They probably already texted me and I feel bad for making them wait.

"Thanks and I'll be sure to give you a call. I kind of need to go get changed though I'm sorry for leaving tell Mrs. Landford I said hi and tell Logan I ran away from him." I said with him chuckling at the Logan part.

"No worries and I'll be sure to do it. I hope Logan's tightys don't get into too much of a twist." he said letting me out of the hug and smiling.

"Bye" I said heading up the stairs.

As soon as I got to the top I heard the door open and Logan mumbled okay mom multiple times.

"Ella said bye honey and for you Logan she told me to tell you she ran away from you." He said and I heard Logan growl.

"Why the hell- Oww mom" Logan started.

"Don't curse in front of me or it will be worse and did she really leave?" Logan's mom asked worry laced in very voice.

"Not really honey don't worry she had to go change I'm guessing he was trying to tell Logan to leave her alone or something like that. I still don't understand women that much." Logan's dad stated.