Chapter 6

"I'll be up to play the games in a minute" Alex shouted up the stairs.

My mom turned around to shush Alex and he apologized.

He turned to Mia and Emily with an evil smirk and they raised an eyebrow confused by his actions.

"I call dibs on keeping them both all night." Alex said and stuck out his tongue.

"Heyy" Mia whined

"Not fair" Emily Crimped in while crossing her arms.

"Race ya" Alex offered and the 2 girls was climbing the stairs as if their life depended on it.

Is one of those snot nosed, rotten, bratty, horny frog looking, wanna be baby justin bieber mother truckers hurt my babies I will rip their head off with my own two hands.

My wolf growled at the thought of one of my friends getting hurt.

"Thanks" I said walking over to Alex. Dragging Logan along because he wouldn't let go of my hand.

He tried to intertwine our fingers a few time but I squirmed out of his hold so he settled with a normal hand hold.

"No problem. Have fun but not too much fun and I mean it" He said pointing his finger between me and Logan with a playful scowl on his face.

"Nice meeting you. Maybe next time we can greet each other a different and more mature way." Logan offered.

Logan and Alex had a mini conversation and I got bored of listening.

"Be good girls I love you hormonal weirdos. As for you two boys go touch them inappropriately and I will be back and ready to fight." I said and Alex was trying to muffle my mouth because I was 'inappropriate' according to Logan.

"Be safe if you do decide to do the baby making deeds and I- Umph" I was cut off as Logan threw me over my shoulder to shush and carry me away from the stairs.

"Hey" I pouted on his shoulder.

"Bye" Alex said again and left up the stairs.

"Make sure they don't touch or kiss or look or even think inappropriately Alex" I said and I heard him chuckling.

"I mean it" I said crossing my arms still over Logan's shoulder.

"Hey Logan" I said in a little innocent girl voice.

"Hmm" he replied still walking over towards our parents.

"Maybe I can go up to the girls and say one last goodbye-" I said getting cut off by his rude self.

"Nope" He said adjusting me because I was slipping off of his shoulder.

I groaned and let him carry me to the living room.

I felt the sparks of his skin touching mine and blushed at the thought of my butt being that close to his face because I was on his shoulder.

I wanted to play with his hair so bad. It was so tempting.

Jeex he's really tall and I was being rude to him. He's also really strong. Crap. I shouldn't have been rude I'm basically writing my death wish.

Ugh

Why can't I have a mate that isn't the alpha of a pack that is known to be cold and heartless.

Why moon goddess why?

"We're ready" Logan announced to everyone.

"Okay we'll be going now. Nice to meet you b-" Logan's dad started but I cut him off.

"Wait!!" I shouted like I was touching fire or something and jumped out of Logan's hold and landed on my butt.

"Oww" I started whining, pouting, groaning.

Logan didn't even help me he just started laughing like a mad man.

"Mother-" I started to cuss at Logan for laughing but my mom stopped me.

"Ella don't speak to your mate that way" My mother said slightly glaring at me.

"I need to say bye to Herb mom" I whined and she gasped.

"Oh yes" she said and whistled.

In walked my big baby.

"Herb!" I said as I walked over to my huge saint bernard walking into the room.

Yep that's my dog. All mine. We take him everywhere. My wolf played with him once he had so much fun and started to get excited because I was a female. It was honestly so cool and adorable. He was so gently yet so happy.

I started to tear up. I really don't want to leave him. He's my baby. Like if I could never find love all I need is him and I'm fine. His cuddles would never be beaten by anyone or anything. Ever.

"He's huge" Logan said squatting next to me.

I was sitting on the floor with him lying between me with his head rested on my thigh.

He lifted his head to sniff Logan but soon laid his head back down and let Logan pet him as well.

"Yea he likes you" I said smiling down at the fluffy giant in front of me.

He's honestly the best dog you could ever own and he's all mine. I mentally stuck my tongue out teasing everyone else who doesn't have him.

"Not as big as my-" I snapped my head over to his comment and his dad cut him over.

"Logan!" he warned.

Logan looked back over to me and winked.

"You'll see" he whispered to himself so only I would hear and my innocent baby.

"Shush my babies innocent ears can hear you as well." I said staring down at him and still petting him.

"How many babies do you have?" he asked baffled at how many people and animals I call my baby.

"0?" My mom answer confused by his question. "Right?" she asked looking at me confused.

"Wrong" I replied and they all was looking at me now.