Chapter 24

~Ella's pov~

I listened closely to Logan's story and it all added up and made sense but why would he take his shirt off and lay with her? That still doesn't make sense and he didn't come up with an excuse for that.

I decided to let it go since I am the bad person in this situation.

All Logan was trying to do was spend time with his mate and I leave him in the middle of the night and he wakes up without me and all confused and worried.

I feel bad for putting him through this but he is not the most innocent one in this situation ethier.

My wolf already made up with his wolf and it annoyed me a bit but I felt bad for not accepting Logan's many apologies so I decided to get over myself and accept his apology.

"Thanks for explaining it Logan I'm sorry I snuck out it won't happen again" I said giving a tight lipped smile and when his smile appeared on his face it made me feel like my problems were gone and we was happy together.

He gave me a hug and I decided to hug him back this time as well.

"So I'm going to head down to get some food I'll get right back to my room I promise." I told him breaking the hug.

"Ella..." he started while giving me a confused look.

I furrowed my brows and stayed silent waiting for him to continue.

"You don't have to stay in your room you can go out but before you start to go out and meet the pack I want to introduce you the right way so no male wolves try to take you from me." he said grabbing my hand and rubbing it between his 2 huge hands.

"No one can take me from you. I met you. I put up with you. I'm in you pack house. You welcomed me. I think I'm stuck with you now Logan. Plus I don't really think I could love someone like I love you even if it started with a stupid mate bond." I said avoiding eye contact because I was telling him how I don't want to be with anyone else.

Logan froze up and then started to smile like a fool. Like a really big smile. One of those smiles that if you hold them for too long your cheeks will begin to hurt.

"I love you too Ella" he said in a quiet calm tone that wasn't a whisper but wasn't a normal talking tone.

My eyes widened remembering that I said I loved him.

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait!!!" I said all mushed together it sounded like one word.

He kept the smile on his face looking at me like I'm the last piece of candy and it has his name written all over it.

"I meant like... you that one way you say it like.. You mean it... but like.. You know....? Like love... but like..-" I started stuttering out loud trying to make sense to myself and to him but was eventually cut off by a bone crushing kiss.

Of course I didn't react at all.

After about 5 seconds of me not reacting to the kiss he pulled me closer to him and I tucked my lips to he wasn't even kissing my lips anymore after. He pulled away and made a pouty face.

I stuck my tongue out at him and stated making the mmhmmm noise you make when you tease someone.

He took that chance and kissed my while my tongue was out and this time the kiss was hypnotizing and I reacted.

Our lips moved in sync and his hands moved around my body while I was tangling my hands in his hair.

After a while I pulled away unexpectingly to catch my breath and he did the same but flung me on top of his lap and started to kiss me again while cupping my ass making me gasp. He took that moment to slide his tongue in my personal space.

The makeout got a little heated and I could feel him poking me. He started to harshly grip my ass while I kept fighting with his tongue for domaince.

He laid back onto his back and I was now on top dominating his body.

I pulled away for a second and panted for air as did he.

I went back to the kiss and he was more than ready for me to meet his lips again. I started to show him who was boss and he didn't agree with that part so he flipped us.

He started to kiss down my cheek bone. He hovered over my neck for a moment and I leaned my head over to give him more access. He lightly brushed his canines against my neck.

His canines got closer to the spot was supposed to mark and I grew more paranoid.

He's going to mark me.

I don't want to be marked right now.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

His eyes were gold and I knew it was his wolf.

I gulped and he nodded to ask if it was okay to mark me.

I hesitated for a second and I guess his wolf started to get scared I didn't want him to mark me so I grabbed his face and nodded back and gave him a short but slow kiss.

It wasn't a needy kiss just a short passionate one.

I pulled away and he went down to my neck and I held his hair in my hands waiting for the pain to happen.

He placed his canines in the spot and hesitated for a second and then out of nowhere it happened.

A pain shot through me and I let out a yelp.

My wolf was so excited and happy but started wincing at my pain.

I couldn't focus on her anymore and I tried to stay away.

He dug his canines further into my neck and my grip on his arms loosened and I got light headed my eyelids became so heavy my body became limp and I couldn't move I started to try to look around to stay awake but I couldn't.

It's only been about 2 seconds of him marking me and that was it. After them 2 short seconds I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's been a while since I updated. I'm so sorry!! I broke my laptop sent it out. It's been out for over a month. They said they had it back and fixed and dropped it off at my house. It turned out not to be my laptop so we had to call them back and now I have a loner until they can find my laptop. They friggin lost my laptop!!! And I've been so stressed with high school I have 4 friggin C's!!! 4!!!!! I promise I'll keep updating as much as I can I love you all so much. Until next time my beautiful little nuggets.