Chapter 1

*Jason's P.O.V.*

I sat in my white lambo as I watched Kelsey walk out of school with her two best friend's, Becky and Alejandra, laughing at something Becky said.

Just sitting there admiring her beauty every day gets me through. She's so beautiful. She always is. Even when she doesn't try. There's her long, brown hair, which she always plays with when she's nervous or scared. Those big, brown eyes that I saw just want to get lost in as she's staring back at me. Those pink, heart shaped lips that I so badly want to kiss. And don't even get me started on her body.

I just can't wait to have her already.

She suddenly took a glance at me making my heart do a backflip. I was getting worried as she kept her eyes at me for a few seconds before she got interrupted by her son of a bitch boyfriend.

He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist scaring her as she stopped laughing and turned her head to look back at him the smile crawling back up to her face.

I hate him not even gona lie. He doesn't deserve her. I know all the shit he's been doing behind her back. Disgusting pig. If I had her she would be the only one for me. I would never even look at another women if I had her by my side.

I clenched my jaw grabbing onto the wheel tight as I watched her kiss him. That fucking should be me.

And soon.....it will be.

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

It was finally the end of school and I was glad I could finally just go home and relax. It was a really stressing day.

Although Becky always manages to make us laugh.

A white lambo across the street caught my eye that I have seen many times before. It was like....someone was stalking me or something. I looked at the guy that was sitting inside trying to get a better look. But no luck he was too far.

But maybe it's a coincidence. Maybe he picks someone up from this school. And maybe he lives in my street or he's visiting someone that lives there. Maybe I'm just a little paranoid.

I came out my thoughts feeling a pair of hands snake their way around my waist making me gasp and turn around calming down once I saw it was Kyle.

I turned around making him loosen his arms but kept them holding my hips.

Kyle:"Hey babe." He smiled down at me.

Me:"Hey." I said leaning up for a kiss.

Alejandra:"Asqueroso." I heard her mumble making me chuckle against his lips.

Kyle:"You want a ride home?" He asked pulling away

Me:"No it's fine. I'm gona go with the girls." I said pecking his lips again.

Kyle:"Alright then. See you tomorrow. I love you." He smiled.

Me:"I love you too." He kissed me one more time before turning around and joining his friends.

Becky:"Can we go now?" She whined. I laughed before nodding. I looked at the direction I saw the lambo at but it wasn't there anymore. I shrugged and followed behind the girls.

After 15 minutes we we're already at home in my room.

Me:"Tired?" I chuckled at Becky when she dropped on my bed closing her eyes.

Becky:"You have no idea." She said as she sat up and rested her back against the headboard.

Alejandra:"Well too bad. Because we are going out to party!" She threw her hands up in the air swinging her hips slightly.