Chapter 3

*Kelsey P.O.V.*

The back of the van opened and there stood Jason looking pissed.

He jumped inside then grabbed the selatape and forced it back over my mouth as I was kicking and shaking my head trying to get him of.

Jason:"Stay still and shut the fuck up bitch!" He yelled earning a glare from the guys. I nodded quickly not daring to disobay him because to be honest....if looks could kill I would be 6 feet under ground.

After he finished putting selatape on my mouth he went back to the drivers sit and continued driving. No one dared to say a word.

Jason:"Don't you dare touch her understand?!" He out of nowhere yelled making me jump. The guys nodded slowly not looking at him.

I sat there feeling really cold crying my eyes out wishing I would have never went to that stupid club! But me being stubborn listend to her friends, who probably don't even know where I am or what I'm doing.

*Taylor's P.O.V.*

I had no choice but to do nothing but sit there and watch as Kelsey cried her eyes out. I just wanted to hug her tight and comfort her. But I knew I couldn't because Jason would flip again and probably do something to her.

She was really beautiful and looked so innocent. And if I'm being honest here.....she doesnt deserve this at all. None of it.

What I'm really shocked about though is Jason's behaviour.

I know his Jason Mccan and he can be a real dick sometimes but I thought at least with her he would be gentle as fuck. Not tie her up and put her on the floor of the van. She's probably freezing. 

I mean he was planing on kidnapping her for a year now and now that he finally has her it's like he doesn't even give a shit anymore.

I just hope everything's gona be alright and hopefully he won't hurt her.

*Jason's P.O.V.*

I know I was harsh on her but I got so mad when I saw her staring at the guys like they were a piece of meat and when Taylor was hugging her.

Nobody should touch my girl. She's mine and ONLY MINE.

I looked at her in the re-view mirror and slightly smiled when I saw her peacefully asleep. Even with all that mascara all over her cheeks and dried tears she still looked like an angel.

Me:"One of you take of the sale tape of off her mouth. But be carefull." I warned noticing her breathing through her nose deeply. Mason sat next to her and started to peel off the saletape slowly so she wouldn't wake up.

As soon as the tape was of her mouth she sucked in a deep breath before calming down and went back to breathing slowly. I could tell she was a little more comfortable now.

Luke:"You were a bit hard on her back there don't you think?" He asked looking at me for a few seconds before turning back looking at the road. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

Jason:"Does it look like I care?" I lied through my teeth even though all I wanted to do is hold her in my arms and tell her how sorry I am.

Luke:"What is wrong with you?! Before this all you did was talk, think and look for her. You couldn't wait to have her and now that you do your acting like a dick. You need to make up your mind Jason because if you want her to love you, you gotta be careful."

Me:"Don't tell me what to do! This is not your business! It's mine and hers. So shut the fuck up!" I barked though deep down I know he was right.

Of course I want her to love me but I already know that she will push my buttons and drive me crazy. And I know.....that sometimes I won't be able to control it. And I admit.....I'm scared.

------------------------------------------

I just wanted to remind you guys that whoever is re-reading this book right now and if you're wondering why there's so many changes it's because I'm re-writing it. I didn't delete it because I didn't have the courage too.

I already updated in McCan's Back to tell you guys but I'm just making sure so if you didn't see that update then you'll know now.

And to the readers who are reading this book for the first time just don't worry if you notice something doesn't make sence like it's different times or places or situations or conversations whatever it will be it's just because I'm re-writing it and not because the chapters mixed up or something. Just keep on reading or just wait if you choose to.

Thanks again 😘

Till next time ❤❤