Chapter 24

*Kelsey's pov*

Me:"So..." I said awkwardly trying make a conversation.

Fernando:"So..."

It's been an hour since the gang left and all we did was stare at the blank TV screen.

Me:"What shall we do?" I asked and he shrugged.

Me:"Let's just watch a movie." I sighed and picked up the remote.

Me:"What movie?"

Fernando:"Let's watch...Step up." I smiled and nodded putting it on.

*After the movie*

Me:"I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

Fernando:"Goodnight." He waved. I walked up to my room and laid down on my bed closing my eyes but I couldn't fall asleep. My eyes were burning from tiredness but I couldn't sleep.

I just laid there staring at the ceiling for like half an hour but I couldn't bring my self to sleep until I heard noices coming from downstairs. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up stating at the door when suddenly I heard a glass being broken causing me to jump.

I slowly walked up to the door and opened it quietly before stepping out.

Me:"Fer?" I called out but no response. I walked down the stairs and into the living room which was upside down. Table flipt over, glasses broken, the couch flipped over and there was no sign of Fernando. I gulped and looked around one more time.

Me:"Fer-" I was cut of by a clothing converting my mouth and nose.

I wiggled, kicked and punched trying to get out the grip but couldn't.

?:"Just fucking breath!" I heard the voice say. I didn't have any air in my lungs anymore so I breathed in the chemical and before I knew it I was passed out....

To be continued...

________

I know super short but right now I don't have WiFi in my house so I always come over to my aunties for WiFi so sorry about that. Thanks for reading. Please.

Comment.

And.

Vote.

Please.

I love you guys sooooo muuuuuch. Bye.😘😘😘