Chapter 4

(Look at my hottie. His a goddes😍😍😍😍😍)

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

When I woke up we were still on the road and I was wondering if they were taking me to a different country. That would the last thing I needed for fuck sake. I also noticed that they took the tape of my mouth while I was sleeping.

Taylor, I have remembered all of their names, has been taking glances at me and don't think I didn't notice the sadness is his eyes. He might be feeling bad for me. He might have been nice at the start but that doesn't change the fact that they kidnapped me.

After we get to wherever this dickhead is taking me I will try everything to escape. I mean what if they want to kill me? Or rape me?

I sighed once the urge to pee hit me. Hard. I couldn't go back at the club because of that blank headed bastard. I bobbed my legs up and down moving alot trying to hold it in. But I swear if he doesn't stop in the next five minutes then I'll let it go.

Jason:"The fuck do you want now?!" He growled.

Me:"I...I n-need-" I was ruddy cut of by him.

Jason:"Just spit it out already." He said frustrated.

Me:"I need to use the restroom!" I yelled back at him.

Jason:"Don't fucking race your voice at me. Understood?" I rolled my eyes and mumbled a quick yes.

Jason:"What? I didn't here you." He looked at me from the re view mirror.

Me:"Yes." I said more louder. He smirked before looking back to the road.

Jason:"Good girl. Just hold it in for a few minutes and I'll stop at a gas station." I kept silent and bit my lip. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something that could get the thought of me needing to use to bathroom out of my head.

After a few minutes we finally pulled over at a gas station. Jason jumped out of his sit and opened the back door. He grabbed me by my arm harshly and pulled me out of the van causing me to whimper. As I was outside I saw a car pull up behind the van and a guy who looked exactly like Mason stepped out.

Adam:"Yo Jason. Careful your hurting her."

Jason:"Shut up!" He hissed.

Wow is this how you treat your friends?

He took the hands cuffs of and I rubbed my now bruised wrist.

Jason:"Now we're going to walk in there acting like a normal couple alright? Don't try anything stupid." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and we started walking when suddenly he stopped.

Jason:"Yo! Brian come with me!" He yelled to the guy who looked like Mason. Great. Twins. Ima be honest. I love twins but at the same time it's annoying. Like it's cute how sometimes they say something at the same time and they're always together. But it's annoying when you don't know which one is which.

Brian came up to us and smiled at me but I turned back around looking down as we kept walking.

When we were a few feet away from the shop I looked around me trying to find someone that could help me or even something that could help me to get away. But there wasn't even one soul around. All I could see is tall trees.

Jason:"Planning on escaping babygirl?" He smirked as we made our way inside the shop. I shook my head quickly scared that he would hurt me

Jason:"Use words princess." He stopped in front of the lady's toilet, Brian a bit far from us looking around.

Me:"N-no."

Jason:"Good. I give you 5 minutes in there if you don't come out at the right time, I'm coming in." I nodded again and he opened the door for me.