Chapter 25

*Jason's pov*

Adam:"That was lit!" He commented as we stepped out the van heading towards the house.

Me:"I know right! 10 million baby!" I put the key in the lock but noticed that the door is already opened. Fernando never leaves the door opened...

Me:"Guys shhh..." they stopped laughing and stared at me confused.

Luke:"What's up?"

Me:"Just follow me but be quite." They still looked puzzled but nodded.

I slowly opened the door and peeked my head in looking around. Everything was quite. I moistened the guys to come in with they did and we walked to the living room to find everything upside down.

Adam:"Nigga.." he looked around.

Me:"Fuck!" I yelled then ran up the stairs to Kelsey's room but she wasn't there.

Me:"Kelsey!" I kept shouting and looked in every room but couldn't find her.

I started panicking and I couldn't breath properly. I ran downstairs and into the living room only to find Adam on the now flipped back couch. His head was hidden in his hands as he breathed heavily rocking back and forward. He finally realised that I was standing there and looked up.

Adam:"D-did you find her?"

Me:"No where are the guys?"

Adam:"In the meeting room. They're looking through the cameras." Without saying anything else I sprinted into the meeting room where Mason and Brian were at the computers and the guys around them looking at the screen.

Me:"Move." I shoved Taylor out of the way and looked at the screen.

Mason:"This is in Kelsey's room when she went to sleep." He pointed towards another screen. I looked at it and everything was normal.

Mason:"And this is in the living room after Kelsey went upstairs." I looked at where he was pointing and saw Fernando watching TV. I kept my gaze on the screen waiting for something to happen when I finally saw two guys all in black sneaking behind him.

One of them grabbed Fernando and pulled him up. Fernando got out of his grib and they started fighting breaking everything.

The other guy went behind Fernando and stabbed him in the leg. The guys gasped as they kept watching what was going on.

One of the guys punched Fer knocking him out and then dragging him out of the room while the other guy starting flipping things around.

Me:"Go back to Kelsey's room for a sec." He did as told but Kelsey wasn't there anymore.

Me:"Go to the one on the hallway." He did that and I saw Kelsey walking slowly towards the stairs probably scared out of her mind. My poor baby.

I kept staring at it till she disappeared.

Me:"Go back to the living room. Hurry!" I was very impatient right now.

As soon as the screen showed the living room I froze. The guy was holding onto Kelsey while covering her nose with a clothing. I clenched my jaw as I watched him dragging her out and then the screen went black.

We stayed in silence staring at the black screen the only thing I could hear was my and Adam's heavy breathing.

I slammed my fist against the table causing the guys to Jump.

Me:"Fucking hell!" I screamed as I flipped a chair.

Taylor:"Jason calm down-"

Me:"No! They freaking kidnapped Kelsey and you tell me to Fucking calm down?!"

Adam:"We need to find her. Now!" He screamed in tears.

Me:"Who could it be tho?!"

Luke:"Alright we all need to calm down. We will look through the camera again and look for clues but we all need to chill because if this is how we are going to work we are not going to get anywhere. All of you concentrate okay? We will find her." He explained. I took in deep breaths trying to calm down.

Me:"Okay let's get started."

*Kelsey's pov*

I woke up to a massive headache. I groaned as I opened my eyes looking around the unfamiliar room but couldn't see anything. I tried to move but I was tied down to a chair.

Me:"What the fuck?" I murmured and then it all hit me like a ton of bricks. I was kidnapped! Again?

I moved around trying to get the ropes of off me but they only got tighter causing me to wince in pain.

Me:"Help! Somebody help! Please..." tears were streaming down my face. Jase please safe me.

I stopped crying when I heard a key jiggling in a door. Someone is coming!

Me:"Help! Please!" The door opened but I couldn't see who it was because the light was directed at me and I couldn't see shit.

?:"I see your awake." A very familiar husky voice said.

Me:"Who are you?" As soon as I asked that the person turned the light away from me and turned it at their directions causing me to stop dead in my tracks. My heart dropped to my stomach and my breath was caught in my throat. My hands starting sweating even though it was freezing in here.

Me:"D-Damien?" I asked in disbelief.

Damien:"Nice to see you again sis." He smirked....

To be continued...

______________

Dun dun duuuun!

I bet ya'll didn't expect this did ya?

Anyways thank you for reading please comment and vote. I love you all sooooo muuuuuch. Bye.😘😘😘