Chapter 13

*Kelsey's pov*

I woke up to someone trailing kisses on the back of my neck. I smiled and turned around thinking it was Fernando but it was Jason.

Jason:"Morning princess." He mumbled as he laid on my stomach.

Me:"M-morning Jason." I stuttered. What if he found out about last night?

Me:"How was the mission?" I mentally slapped myself in the face for asking such a question.

Jason:"Everything's good except Adam -" I was quick to cut him of.

Me:"Adam?! What happened to him?! Is he alright?!" I jumped up from the bed making him fall of the bed.

Jason:"Geez woman calm down..." he sad and stood up from the floor brushing himself of.

Me:"How could I fucking calm down when something happened to my poobear?!" After I said that he became angry as he stared out me with his now dark eyes.

Jason:"Why would you even care?! Do you love him?!" He growled. I rolled my eyes before running out of my room and into Adams.

Me:"Adam!" I slammed the door open and looked around the room till I found Adam on the bed shirtless rubbing his eyes before looking at me worried. I ran over to him and hugged him tight.

Adam:"Woah girl...what's up? Are you okay?" He asked but still hugged me back.

Me:"The question is are YOU okay?" I looked up at him.

Adam:"I'm fine? Why?" He looked at me confused.

Me:"Jason said..." I was cut of by a deep voice.

Jason:"Said nothing." I looked over to the door and saw him leaning against the door frame.

Adam:"Alright what the fuck is going on? And what's wrong with me?" He looked between me and Jason.

Jason:"She thinks you got hurt during the mission because I mentioned your name." He rolled his eyes. I looked back at Adam who smiled at me.

Adam:"I'm okay babe's thanks for worrying but can I go back to sleep now?" I smiled before nodding.

Me and Jason walked out of the room and back to mine.

Jason:"Your so stubborn." He smirked as he dropped his body down in my chair near my desk.

Me:"No I'm not!" I fought back.

Jason: "Yes you are. 'OMG IS HE OKAY?! OH MY POOBEAR!" He said in a girly voice  before bursting out laughing as I rolled my eyes.

Me:"Whatever. By the way where'd Fernando?" I asked awkwardly.

Jason:"He's downstairs eating breakfast. He will be staying for a few weeks since we will be going on a lot more missions." I nodded happily. He's staying yay!

Me:"Can you get out? I need to get ready."

Jason:"Be ready in 20 I'm taking you somewhere." He said then left my room.

_____

Me:"Morning guys." I waved as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning Kels." They greeted back as I looked around the table finding Fernando's eyes on me with a big smile on his face. I blushed and looked at Mason.

Me:"Mase?" I looked at him with pouting lips.

Mason:"Go one. What do you want?" He said because he knows whenever I  call him by his nickname and pout..I want something.

Me:"Can you make me pancakes?" I asked in a baby voice.

Mason:"Fine." He threw his hands up and went over to the cupboards looking for the for the ingredients. I clapped my hands together as I jumper up and down before taking a sit text to Fernando.