Chapter 8

*Kelsey's pov*

He dragged me to my room and threw me on the bed.

Me:"Jason I swear-" he slapped me again. That's it.

Me:"YOU KNOW WHAT JASON? FUCK YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH I WOULD NEVER LOVE A COLD BLOODED KILLER LIKE YOU. YOU RUINED MY LIFE. NO....YOU RUINED EVERYONE'S LIFE. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU WERE THE REASON THAT YOUR FAMILY DIED. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!"

I stared at him breathing heavily as he stared at me his eyes black, face red, jaw clenched, fist into balls his chest moved up and down as he took deep breaths.

Suddenly, I felt a really hard sting on my left cheek and I felt to the ground with a loud thud. I held my cheek and rubbed it trying to help the pain but it only made it worse. Then, he kicked me in the stomach causing me to double over on the floor and groan.
And he kept doing that for what felt like hours until, I heard the door slammed open.

Mason:"Jason what the fuck?!" He yelled then pulled Jason away from me.

Mason:"Calm down man." He said. I closed my eyes because the pain was too much then blackness came over me.

*Mason's pov* (surprise!)

We walked back to the house talking about the game until, I heard noises coming from upstairs.

Me:"What's going on?" I asked the guys as they sat on the couches.

Luke:"I don't know. Go check." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes before sprinting up the stairs two at a time.

I finally reached Kelsey's room where the noises got louder and I heard groaning. It can't be what I think it is.

I shoved the door open and ran inside. What the fuck?!

Kelsey was on the floor looking half dead while Jason was beating the shit out of her!

Me:"Jason what the fuck?!" I yelled then ran towards him and pulled him away. His eyes were pitch black and his face was red from anger. Oh no. What'd she do?

Me:"Calm down man." I rubbed his back trying to calm him down. I looked down to Kelsey and saw that she was unconscious, blood all over her face. I gasped at the sight.

Me:"Come on. You need some fresh air." I said and pulled him out of the room. He was more calmer now but his eyes were still black.

I walked him downstairs and into the living room. The guys looked at us curious.

Me:"Brian. Get Jason out of here. I don't think it's a good idea if he stays. Let him calm down." He looked at me confused but still nodded. Jason didn't say anything he just followed Brian out of the house. After, the front door shut the guys started asking questions like ' what's going on?' ' what happened to him?' 'Wheres kelsey?- Shit. I forgot about Kelsey.

Me:"Guys shut up! I'll tell you later now let's go help Kelsey." They immediately stood up and followed me upstairs. We walked into her room and the boys ran over to her.

Adam:"Babes? Oh my god. Why isn't she responding?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I never saw Adam like this. He has never cried over a girl before. He really cares about kelsey and I can see that.

Me:"That's why we need to help her."

Taylor:"That fucking bastard! How could he do this to her?!" He yelled. They looked back at her saying nothing.

Luke:"I'll go call Bruce." He said then disappeared out of the room. Bruce is our doctor. He knows we're criminals because he only works for gangs.