Chapter 34

*Kelsey pov*

Me:"Jason?" I called out as I patted the empty space next to me.

I sat up in bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After I did I picked out a cute outfit even though it was still winter. It's not that cold here in Canada.

I blow dried my hair and curled it a little bit before putting on eyeliner, mascara and a little bit of lip gloss

When I finished I went to the kitchen and there was breakfast on the counter but I couldn't find the boys. Where are they now?

Maybe there in the meeting room.

I walked towards MY breakfast...well at least I thought it was mine. But who cares? I took it and sat on the stool  before I dug into my food. Damn this so good. I bet one of Jason or Mason did it.

Half way through my breakfast I felt strong inked arms wrap around my waist from behind and then the guys came to the kitchen.

Jason:"Good morning beautiful." He breathed on my neck making me shiver.

Me:"Morning."

Adam:"Oh my god seriously? Can't you guys not be all over each other for at least 5 minutes?" He asked teasingly.

Jason:"What? You jealous?" He smirked.

Adam:"Nah. I get pussy all the time I don't need this clingy lovey dovey stuff." He said and took one of my bacon.

Me:"Hey that's mine!"

Adam:"Too late babes." He shrugged and ate the bacon.

Me:"I hate you." I crossed my arms over my chest like a little kid while Jason's hands went on to my shoulders.

Adam:"No you don't." He said and pecked my cheek causing Jason to glare at him. I decided I wanna tease him just a little more just so I can see him get mad.

Me:"You're right. I can never hate you." I said then studd up and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

Adam:"Aww see Jason? She loves me more then you." He teased and hugged me tighter.

Jason:"Whatever."I heard him say and he stormed out of the kitchen.

I pulled away from Adam and looked at the direction he went.

Mason:"Oooh he mad."

Taylor:"Sometimes he gets too jealous." He stated.

Me:"I'll go talk to him." I said and walked out of the kitchen and headed to the living room where Jason was at.

Me:"Jason?" I called out as I sat next to him.

Jason:"What?" He spat not looking away from the TV.

Me:"Are you alright?"

Jason:"Yeah I'm fine!" He spat once again.

Me:"Don't tell me you're jealous?" I tried not laugh.