Chapter 36

*Jason's pov*

After I left the house I walked to the van and got in the drivers sit.

Me:"Alright guys I'll drop you of at the gangs warehouse and then I'll go after in a few hours. I have something to care of first." I smirked. They nodded and I drove of.

After 1 hour of driving we finally arrived at my gangs warehouse. Theses members are the ones that are not THAT important. They just help out when we need it. I have members all around the world.

Me:"Alright guys arrange some things about our weapons and cars and how we gonna get them out of the house and then I'll come and talk about the rest."

Adam:"Alright. Be careful on whatever you're about to do now." He patted my shoulder and I gave him a nod before they got out the car.

Time for some action. 😏

When I finally got to my location it was already getting dark. Thankfully.
I parked the van a few houses away and got out. The lights were out apart from the living room.

I creeped to the backyard and opened the back door with some skills. When I finally heard a click I pushed the door opened quietly and stepped inside. I looked around and it was kinda dark but I could make out that this was a kitchen. I kept walking but suddenly I crashed a glass. Shit! Can you blame me though?! It's fucking dark in here! And who leaves a glass on the counter at night? Don't she clean?

"Halo? Is anyone there?" I heard her shout as I heard her footsteps coming this way. Shit! Shit! Shit!

I quickly went and pressed my back against the wall next to the door. I watched as the door slowly opened and when she stepped in I grabbed her by the mouth and pushed her to the wall.

When she saw me her eyes widened.

Me:"Suprice bitch." I smirked. She tried to get out my grib but I just tightened it.

Me:"You know...this wouldn't have happened if you didn't send the cops on us." I said and she managed to get my hand of off her mouth.

"Wouldn't dare leave my daughter with you." She spat.

Me:"Well I'm sorry your plan didn't work. Cause now you won't be able to separate us." I said and pulled out my gun before shooting her in her head. I let her drop to the floor and walked out of the house.

Me:"Wait..." I said and turned around. I got out my lighter and threw it inside the kitchen.

Me:"Perfect." I smiled as I saw flames. I walked to the van and drove away from there before the cops got here. Finally. No one can separate us now.

*Kelsey P.O.V the next day. After Jason killed her mom."

Today Jason will finally come back and I can't wait. It's been only one day and I missed him to death. Don't blame me though. That's what happens when you're used to being around the person you love 24/7.

I was in the living room scrolling through channels while Fernando was in the kitchen eating. When is he not?

I couldn't find anything to watch until something caught my eye.

News reporter:"The still missing girl's, Kelsey Jones, mother, Mandy Teefey, was found all burnt up by the police after the fireworkers (I do not know how to call them.) Killed the flames before it did too much damage. They suspect that she tried to kill herself or it happened on accident because the fire started in the kitchen. But some police men suspect that it is Jason McCan behind all of this. That's it for now but we'll-" I turned of the TV with my shaky hands.

I sat there bawling my eyes out because I couldn't belive it. How could Jason do this? Why? She was my only family apart from Damien.

My feelings for him were gone. Right at that moment. All gone. I don't feel anything anymore.

I stood up and ran to my room. I cried there for a good hour when I stopped.

I just sat there on my bed blankly. No emotions. No love. Not Angry. Not Sad. Just hate. The only emotion I have right now is hate and betrayal.

Why Jason? Why would you do this to me? Why her?

I'm gonna get my revenge. I've had enough. That was the last straw. I'm done. Done.

McCan you're going down. *Evil smirk*

To be continued..........

_______________

So how was it? Comment all you're thoughts. Just let it out like a fountain. Let it out. And let you're finger press the star please because I need votes. I'm begging.

And also.....the next chapter will be the.....LAST CHAPTER. Dun dun duuuuun.😱

But don't you worry after I ended this book completely I'm gonna publish the first chapter of the 2 book.

Please comment and vote.

I love you guys sooooo muuuuuch. Bye.😘😘😘❤❤❤