Chapter 15

*Kelsey's pov*

I think I made up my mind.....

I walked out of my room and went to the living rooms but I couldn't find the boys. I furrowed my eyebrows together confused then walked over to the meeting room.

Knock knock

Luke:"Come in Kels!" He yelled. I opened the door slowly and poked my head in looking around finally finding Jason's gazing eyes.

Me:"Jason can I talk to you...in private." He smiled big and stood up from the big leather chair.

Jason:"I'll be back guys. Taylor go over the plan with the guys again cause I don't want nothing going wrong tonight." He gave them a look. Taylor nodded and Jason walked towards me.

Jason:"Come on babe..let's go to your room." He said and put an arm around my waist smiling like an idiot.

Jason:"Alright so...have you made up your mind?" He asked as he sat down on the bed and sitting me on his lap hope in his eyes.

Me:"Yeah..." I stared into his beautiful caramel eyes and I got lost in them for a second.

Jason:"So?..."

Me:"Look Jason...you kidnapped me and beat me to death with ought thinking twice..." as I said that he loosened his grin around me his eyes changing to sadness.

Jason:"I know and-" I put my finger on his lips shushing him.

Me:"I'm not done." He nodded and I removed my finger.

Me:"You hurt me...and took me away from my family and friends..."

Jason:"We are-"

Me:"OMG let me just finish talking!" I threw my hands up.

Jason:"Okay okay...damn." he chuckled causing me to give him a glare.

Me:"But you did change and took care of me. You've been loving and caring towards me these days and I have to say I'm impressed. I never thought the Jason McCan would fall in love." We laughed.

Me:"I thought about it and....I'll give you a chance." He smiled big and started kissing me all over my face as he repeated thank you.

Me:"But!" He immediately stopped and stared at me.

Me:"No more rules and no more beating up okay?" He smiled again and nodded.

Jason:"Alright baby girl. No more rules. Your my girl now and I love you so freaking much!" He hugged me tight as I smiled.

Me:"I'm not ready to say I love you but I do know that I like you Jason a lot." I kissed him and he smiled into the kiss.

We pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

Jason:"I love you Kelsey...your my life, my world...my everything. Please don't leave me..." he breathed out against my lips causing goosebumps to format on my arms and a chill to go up and down my spine.

Me:"I won't. I promise." He smiled and kissed me with so much passion. He flipped us over him on top with ought breaking the kiss. His hands roamed my body as his tounge licked my bottom lip asking for permission which I excepted.

I moaned as his to tounge came in contact with mine as we fought for dominance.

Adam:"Jason-woah!"he stormed inside causing me to push Jason of off me.

Jason:"Bitch don't you knock?!"

Adam:"Sorry but we have to get ready we'll be leaving an a hour." Why do we always get interrupted because of business?