Chapter 19

*Jason's pov*

Me:"Alright Imma go talk to her." I stood up and was about to walk out but Adam grabbed my arm.

Adam:"She's asleep and even if she's awake don't pressure her with this. She will talk eventually but not now. If she's not ready to talk about this then yes...maybe her relationship with him is or was serious but for now...leave her alone." I nodded and walked upstairs.

I stopped in front of her door and knocked gently but there was no answer. I opened the door quietly before stepping inside and closing it behind me. I tip toed over to her bed and laid next her trailing kisses from her neck to her jawline and finally her cheek causing her to wake up.

Me:"Hey sleeping beauty." I smirked and she giggled. Cute!

Kelsey:"Hey.."

Me:"Look I'm sorry for the way I acted this morning it's just...I don't want you to get hurt and-" I was cut off by her soft lips on mine.

After a few seconds she pulled away smiling.

Kelsey:"It's okay. I get it. And I promise that if I'm ready...I'll talk." I smiled and kissed her hard.

Me:"Alright come on. I'm taking you somewhere." I stood up looking at her smiling big while she looked up to me confused.

Kelsey:"Where are we going?"

Me:"Don't ask just get ready." I said then walked over to the door.

Kelsey:"Wait! What shall I wear?"

Me:"Wear something as beautiful as you. Even though that's impossible." I winked at her then walked out of her room before walking over to mine to get ready as well.

*Kelsey's pov*

I looked through my closet trying to find something to wear although it's hard. Why couldn't he just say fancy or classy or something.

Me:"Aha!" I picked out the perfect dress.

I put it on my bed before walking over to my make up desk and curled my hair

I put it on my bed before walking over to my make up desk and curled my hair. I put on a coat of mascara and lip gloss before putting on my dress and heels.