flashback

1k YALL MAKE ME CRY ILY GUYS YOU'RE COMMENTS ARE SO FUNNY AND MAKE ME HAPPY AND SMILEY AND UGH IM HAPPY YOU GUYS ACTUALLY READ IT 💖❤️💖❤️💖

Jeno PoV

Make it stop.

I watch Jaemin throw the pillows over his ears as the sounds get louder and louder.

"When do they quit?"

"They're young, legit 5 years older than us, and they're married. They don't stop."

Jaemin groans in response, taking the blanket and tossing it over his head. "I just wanted to play video games in peace but no, they have to do the art of shoving penis in their room."

"Which so happens to be right next to the damn living room."

He adds on angrily. I burst into laughter at the fact he says "the art of shoving penis" (if you've read that story props to you it's hilarious) and still looks cute about it.

"What're you laughing at, dummy?" Jaemin juts his bottom lip out, furrowing his eyebrows at me and I just laugh harder. "You're so cute when you're angry." He looks like jumping up from the other couch and attacking me, but I hold my hands up to stop him from actually assaulting me.

"I'm not cute." He mutters angrily and huffs, flopping back into the sofa. "Yes, you are. And you stop denying that." I shake my finger at him with each word and he just turns away in embarrassment, a light blush covering his cheeks.

I want to just squish those little cheeks.

We keep a comfortable silence before I decide to actually play the Xbox and get up from my comfortable seat. "Get me a controller too." Jaemin grumbles from around the blanket he's wrapped up in.

"Can do." I pick up the controllers and toss one to Jaemin, who catches it nimbly with one hand.

Coordinated too? Damn what did I do to deserve such an amazing boyfriend.

"Nice catch." I smile at him and earn one back, the blush on his face darkening as I flop down next to him. "What game is put in?"

"I actually don't know." I chuckle and turn on the TV, feeling Jaemin scoot closer to me and lay his head on my shoulder.

This is gonna be a long night.

_______________

Only for what feels like 5 hours later does Ten come out of their room and honestly, ever since that one night, he's been the one to come out of the room.

I don't know and don't feel like asking, but Johnny must like this submissive role too much.

We're back in our room now and I look around the room for something to do that isn't going on my phone. I turn to the closet, looking up into the shelves to see a perfectly wrapped small box with a little bow on it and a note that I remember says "have fun!"

God I hate Ten sometimes.

I remember walking out of the room after me and Jaemins first time and seeing that thing at my feet.

*Flashback music shit*

"I'll go get you some water, okay?" I brush back Jaemins hair before backing away and to the door after he nods.

I pull my sweats on and open the door, almost managing to break my toe off when I kick a small colorfully wrapped box at my feet.

"What-"

I bend down to read the little note attached to it.

Have fun!