version 2 +possible new books?

Hi there

So regarding the sequel to this story, I want to make an announcement.

In that book are things that are uncomfy and are jumpy, as well as very confusing topics. I'll be trying my best to fix it storywise, but I will be doing something completely different.

I'm making a different version of the sequel because I don't like the other one, in short.

I haven't been working on these books for a while because I don't want to, but I also have new ones I've been working on as of recently.

They're all NCT-related, but if anyone wants an Ateez one like uhh tell me because I'll do it.

So we have a TenMark one. This one is kinda random and I've been writing it to write so there's no purposeful plotline yet, since I usually just build off of what I give, y'know? If interested tell me here.

The next one is TenCheng/TenWin. It goes off of their choreo they did together for RainbowV (because I watch that video spiritually) and it's not one of the 2 I'm working on now (the first and third ones are the ones I'm working on the most).

And lastly (y'all gonna like this) is yet another NoMin/JaeNo book. I actually quite like the plot for it, but it's currently scattered so I'll have to be fixing it up before posting it.

All three have quotes to go along with them that I have in the description:

1: "You're a bitch-baby, quit crying."

2: "You know, I never thought it'd end like this."

3: "You're that Tiktok guy, right?"

So uhhh if anyone wants to see that like tell me because like nobody comments on this book anymore but it's my second most popular one (view-wise) and yeahhhh bye have a nice day 💕💕