hide

I posted 3 new stories hi I'm not productive (they're LuWoo, JohnIl, and JaeYong) and I have multiple different NCT ships so I'll probably write a story for each so everyone can be happy 👍

Except for Winkun and RenNo because 🤧

⚠️Alright y'all nasti bois there's smut in here again and I think this should be the last one in this story so sucks if you wanted more 🤷

Jeno PoV

To think I was thinking about Taeyong and see him the next day still blows my mind.

I mean, if you ran into one of your long-lost relatives when you go shopping with your boyfriend you would be shocked too.

So now at this point Taeyong had given us his phone number (with some persuading) and he went home.

Now me, Ten, and Jaemin are all in the living room and me and Jaemin are waiting until Ten leaves to go get us our board game. Surprisingly we don't have any board games and Jaemin seemed confused after everything so I wanted to play a hands-on game with him.

"Alright I'm going. Johnny is getting groceries like you know and I'll be back in like an hour or so." He says and I hum in response. Jaemin just nods as Ten grabs his keys and slips on his sandals.

"Wait, aren't you just getting a board game?"

"Yeah, I am."

Ten just stares at me blankly before pushing the door open and exiting the house, leaving me and Jaemin confused.

"What the hell?"

"Maybe he's going to the spa..."

Jaemin suggests and I shrug. Johnny never really lets Ten have even and hour for himself as much as he wants it, so him doing this stuff is kind of predictable.

Plus it's almost impossible for him to cheat on Johnny because I can tell how much he loves him. Behind all the screaming at him for not being nice Ten really does love him and I admire them for how strong their relationship is.

I want me and Jaemin to be like that.

"Anyways, now we have the house to ourselves." I roll to the floor and prop my hands up on the floor, resting my head on them. "And that means...?" Jaemin murmurs, picking at his fingernails.

I stand up unwillingly and sigh, crossing my arms at how thick his head is. It's obvious!

"Do you want to play tag? Or hide n seek?" I ask and he snickers. "Hide n seek tag. I'll hide and you look for me. If you find me I'm allowed to run but only if you tag me do I lose." He says and I grin.

"Alright. You might want to hide well, I have something in mind for when I find you."

-

I can't find him!

I searched the whole house yet I can't seem to find where he went.

"Na Jaemin I swear I'm going to change this to Marco Polo if I don't find you." I yell, getting nothing in return. I groan in frustration, scratching my head.

My silvery white hair hangs in front of my eyes and I search again, this time in the laundry room. My eyes lay on a cupboard high up in the wall that I don't remember checking earlier, the sudden suspicion as to if he's in there eating at me.

I pry the swinging door open slowly and when I hear a small squeal I know I've found him.

"You dirty little rat!" I yell and fling the door open to let him out. "Damn I was in there for like 10 minutes I think I'm going to have back problems." He holds his back like an old man would, flinching.