moving on

9k+ why is this getting read I feel blessed

Extra Chapter 4

To say Doyoung moved on quickly is an understatement, because of course he loved Jaehyun, but him having cheated doesn't really help trust him and plus, Doyoung hates cheaters.

Besides, now Jaehyun has Taeyong. But then there's Taeil, who's still eyeing up Doyoung and vice versa.

Taeyong and Jaehyun haven't been talking as much since the break-up, and it isn't surprising. This time, Jaehyun is actually trying to get Taeyong to talk to him but the older just rolls his eyes and leaves whenever he can.

Jaehyun does like Taeyong in a romantic way (surprise surprise), and Taeyong has just always loved him, but the fact that he hurt Doyoung isn't something he can live down so easily.

Expecially since he still has feelings for the dimpled man that was Doyoungs boyfriend days ago.

So, Taeyong tries once again to escape Jaehyun but fails miserably when he finally gets caught.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jaehyun has Taeyong pressed against a wall in the house, trying to look into the olders eyes but fails as Taeyong turns his entire head away.

"Isn't it obvious? I hurt my brother and it's your damn fault." Taeyong tries loosening Jaehyuns grip but fails when it only tightens and Jaehyun presses his entire body against the smaller males.

"It was my fault and you know it." Jaehyun murmurs under his breath, pushing his leg between Taeyongs. "We both know this."

"J-Jaehyun, I realized, it's too soon—" Taeyong stutters, turning his head back to face Jaehyun. "So? Doyoung is already trying to get Taeil so why can't I?"

"You know, you've never been the logical one." Taeyong mutters, shifting his body uncomfortably against Jaehyuns. The movement only causes Jaehyuns leg to rub against a part of Taeyong that shouldn't be touched... Yet.

"Oh I know. I just never wanted to be." Jaehyun breathes down hotly on Taeyongs face and neck as he eyes up the elders plump lips.

"Jaehyun stop—" Taeyong once again tries to push back against him but fails miserably. 'Damn it, maybe I should try to work out more.'

"There's really no stopping me when it comes to what I want." Jaehyun runs his tongue over his bottom lip and takes in the state of Taeyong. All flustered and red, oh so cute.

"Then stop."

"But I want you."

Taeyong just stares into Jaehyuns eyes, completely unaware of the creaking door just down the hallway.

"I said, no."

"But I'm a rule breaker, Taeyong."

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Get your FUCKING leg off my balls, please."

Taeyong almost screams, but Jaehyun just pushes his leg up harder. Taeyong bites his lip and squeezes his eyes shut as he holds in the moan that's threatening to escape.

"See, look. You can't resist me." Jaehyun gloats, his eyes sparkling with glee. Taeyong rolls his eyes back and just wishes one of them would get back before Jaehyun does something.

"That was resisting, you fat buffoon. Now let me go."

Taeyong growls, leaning as far back against the wall as he can to get away from Jaehyun. "No can do, sweetheart." Jaehyun snickers and, still holding Taeyongs arms above his head, lowers a hand down to the olders waist.