end

Also 6k+ I don't deserve the love 😭

I changed the cover if anyone got confused lmao sorry it'll mean something soon read the end note 🤙

Jaemin PoV

A door swinging open, a loud scream, stomping feet, and a loud cry and I'm awake. And when I say I'm awake, I mean I almost flew out of bed sitting up.

"Jeno!" I shake the sleeping body next to me, honestly terrified of what's going on. Today was the day Jaehyun and Doyoung went to meet Taeyong, and they hadn't come back when we went to sleep. So I'm guessing that the person who practically just kicked the door down was in fact Doyoung.

"What." Jeno rolls over drowsily and I shake him more, trying to get him to wake up completely.

"Aight I'm up I'm up. What happened?" Jeno asks, rubbing his eyes as I climb over him to go to the door. "Did you really not hear that?" I whip around to see Jeno now awake and sitting up.

"What sound...?" Standing up, he positions himself next to me as I open the door to see out of it. Small whimpers and a lot of shushing.

"Come on!" I whisper-yell at Jeno, creeping slowly toward Ten and Johnny's room. Surely they're in there, right?

Of course I'm right.

The door to their room is open wide and sobs are heard from inside the room.

"I don't think he saw I left. He was too immersed in Taeyong..."

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry."

"I'll kill him, I swear to God."

Apparently Doyoung, Ten, and Johnny are all awake and very angry, and I'm guessing Jaehyun did something stupid again.

"We shouldn't have gone. I knew he liked him, I'm not that stupid." Doyoung again.

"The bastard will get what he deserves for cheating."

Jaehyun cheated on Doyoung? With Taeyong? Man, that's real fucked up.

"I need some time to think this through." I hear Doyoung sniffle and a short hum.

"I'll talk to Taeyong in the morning. Damn, this didn't go accordingly." Johnny sounds mad, and boy, if I were Taeyong I'd run as fast as possible

"Do you want to sleep in here tonight?" I hear Tens soft voice and a hum from Doyoung, who has a few bursts of sobs before the room is quite, the only thing you can hear being Tens soft voice reassuring Doyoung that 'everything is going to be all right.'

"Well holy shit." Jeno looks over at me, his eyes wide with shock.

Jaehyun's gonna get an earful in the morning. If he shows up, that is.

-

"I literally walked away for a minute and they were up in each other's business!"

Doyoung is still mad, obviously. I would be too, he's not special.

"He probably went over to Taeyongs. Who the fuck knows what went down there..."

Doyoung doesn't deserve this.

"Isn't that the front door?"

Everyone in the living room whips their head around so fast and, not to our surprise, the knob is turning slowly and in steps...

Taeyong?

"Oh my god." As soon as Taeyong steps foot into the house he sees Doyoung, on the floor, tears still running down his face.