fight

Jeno PoV

Well shit.

They (Doyoung and Jaehyun) haven't really been talking and everyone in this house can sense it.

Doyoung refuses to explain what happened and whenever Johnny asks Jaehyun he changes the topic faster than Taeyong disappeared.

Ten has been trying to come up with an idea to get Doyoung to spill and to be honest, it's actually kinda good. Ten is surprisingly clever with making up these kind of things.

So the plan is to get them to talk, right? Yeah, because that's something they obviously haven't been doing. Jaehyun seems to be mad at Doyoung for something, yet nobody knows what it is.

So Ten plans to put them both in the other spare room, put a few microphones in there, and force them to talk it out. Kind of cliché and creepy but it's the only way we'll figure out what's going on.

So here we are, Ten hooking up a few small microphones up around the room in case they move around, and connecting them to the laptop.

Currently Doyoung is in the kitchen and Jaehyun is in the living room on his phone. Jaemin is in charge of Doyoung and Johnny has Jaehyun.

Once Ten has everything ready and connected we text the duo to get them in here separately, Jaehyun first, and then me and Ten go to my room to wait.

-

Johnny PoV

"Hey, Jaehyun." I glance down at my phone and see the text before looking up at Jaehyun. He hums and I lean against the frame of my bedroom door, where I had come out from.

"I need you to help me with this window." It's true, I've been meaning to fix the window. "Okay. When?" He asks and looks up from his phone.

"In a second, I'm gonna get my tools together." I say and he nods in understanding.

"Alright. Which room?" He asks. "The other spare room. You can go look in it." I answer, motioning toward the room down the hall as I walk away to get my tools.

Maybe this will work. I never doubt my baby Ten, but sometimes he can be a bit over the edge.

But this actually might work.

-

Jaemin PoV

He's in the room.

I grin, slipping my phone into my back pocket and rest my head on my hands, smiling sweetly at Doyoung. He's also on his phone, leaning on his elbows on the island table.

"Hey Doyounggie?" I sweet-talk, inwardly flinching at myself for the nickname. "Yeah?" He asks, not bothering to even look up from his phone.

"There's something on the tall shelf in the spare room and I'm not tall enough to get it." I've been thinking of this plan for like and hour yet this is all I come up with.

Nice job, Na.

"Oh? I'll get it down." Thank God Doyoung is a softie otherwise it wouldn't have worked. "Alright cool, follow me." I gesture for him to come with and walk out of the kitchen.

Thank God that door locks on the outside and not on the inside.

-

Ten PoV

This has got to work.

We left Jaemin in charge of shutting them in there. He's a strong boy, he can do it.