bad timing

Extra Chapter 1

The night that Jaehyun, Taeyong, and Doyoung all went to meet each other.

They went to a bar, having been Jaehyuns choice of destination. Taeyong didn't mind and neither did Doyoung, but by the end of the night Doyoung probably cared the most about the decision.

"Jaehyun could you put the shot down please-"

"Can't do, sweetheart."

Doyoung frowns, his eyebrows knitting together at his boyfriend of 5 years. It's obvious he's already had one too many drinks and refusing yet another alarmed Doyoung is starting to get weird.

"Well, I'm going to the bathroom. Could you please make sure he doesn't die or something." Doyoung excuses himself after telling his brother to watch Jaehyun and runs off to the bathroom.

Well, he doesn't need to go to the bathroom, he just needs to get the fuck out of there.

Ever since they got there, it seemed like Jaehyun wanted to get wasted. For as long as Doyoung has known the younger male Jaehyun has never really acted like this unless...

Oh.

Splashing his face with water from the sink, he glares at himself in the mirror before 'calmly' walking back out of the bathroom. Being totally honest, he isn't calm. He's terrified.

Jaehyun has always been a sweet guy, but everyone has their flaws. His being that he likes flirting. It's almost as bad as one of their friends back at home, who is very very very flirtatious.

And Taeyong plus drunk Jaehyun doesn't seem to really add up to a nice number.

Getting a decimal is always disappointing, and this is no different.

So as Doyoung searches for where his boyfriend and brother were when he left his stomach clenches up. They aren't where he left them.

Scanning the bar for the heads of dirty blonde and light brown hair, he almost gives up until he notices two people on the wall that look a bit too recognizable.

Lighter hair on darker, the bigger of the duo has the other pinned on the wall, hands above his head, and their faces a bit too close for Doyoungs liking.

He's only slightly sure that he knows who they really are, and he hopes that it's not who he thinks it is.

Well, that hope is easily crushed when he sees a glimpse of the bigger person's face, and his heart with it.

Crushed.

Jung Jaehyun, his boyfriend, flicking his eyes around as if searching for a witness of what is currently happening.

He doesn't see Doyoung standing there, bile rising in his throat and his feet frozen to the bar floor. His already big eyes blown wide open and his hands shaking.

Doyoung can barely see Taeyongs face, but he can see their mouths moving and visibly Jaehyuns grip on Taeyongs arm tightens.

Then it happens. The thing Doyoung dreaded.

Jaehyun had dipped down the slightest bit and kissed Taeyong. Not just a small peck, not just on the cheek, full on the mouth and hard.

Doyoung feels the nausea coming back and his feet finally can move when he pushes past waiters and innocent bystanders out the door and to his car.

It's practically midnight at the time, and Doyoung hadn't drank anything. So driving the 10 minutes back to Johnny and Tens household didn't take too long.

Yet it felt like hours.

Seeing Jaehyun on Taeyong like that scarred him as much as it hurt him. Ever since their fight the other day Jaehyun had become more distant, and even when he apologized and everything nothing really changed.

Jaehyun lied when he said everything, Doyoung knows it. Doyoung is smart, they've all known. Jaehyun isn't as slick as he thinks he is.

Turning the music up all the way, Doyoung finally feels the tears fall. Sarah Smiles by P!ATD blasts through the speakers and right as it ends Doyoung pulls into the driveway of Ten and Johnnys house and, without a thought of the time, throws the door open after unlocking it and let's out a blood-curtling scream.

He stumbles into Ten and Johnny's room, aware of the fact that they're awake and Ten gets up quickly. In the dimly lit room you can barely see that Tens eyes are wide open and behind him Johnny is in an upright sitting position, completely awake.

"Sweetheart what happened? Where's Jaehyun?"

"Hopefully in Hell."

Ten gathers the heartbroken male in his arms, whispering quietly in his ear that 'it'll be alright' when Doyoung knows it won't be.

"I don't think they saw me leave, he was too immersed in Taeyong."

"Sweetheart I'm sorry."

Ten squeezes Doyoungs shoulders, looking to his husband for help. Johnny shrugs, his eyes glassy with anger.

"I'll kill him, I swear." Johnny growls, putting his hand on Doyoungs shoulder.

"We'll talk about it in the morning, alright?" Ten pulls Doyoung away from the hug and Doyoung nods, wiping his eyes harshly.

"Nonono don't do that." Ten grabs Doyoungs hands and brushes his hair away from his eyes. "Do you want to stay in here for the night?" Ten asks calmly, earning a hum and a nod from Doyoung before his body wracks in dry sobs.

"It'll be okay. Get in the bed." Ten brings the taller male to the bed, sitting him down and looking at Johnny to signal 'get him clothes from his room' and Johnny complies, jogging out of the room quickly.

He soon comes back with a simple outfit for sleep and they manage to get Doyoung to change into it, letting him sleep in the bed while Ten and Johnny go talk in the living room.

"What're we going to do? I mean, we can't have them go back together. What if Jaehyun comes back and-"

"Baby stop, you're getting ahead of yourself."

Ten rubs his temples and groans, completely frustrated. None of this wouldn't happen if Jaehyuns hormones hadn't gone completely bonkers and he done whatever he did to Taeyong in front of Doyoung.

Because well, Ten and Johnny haven't really been told what he did yet.

"I know it's just... Ugh, this is so irritating. I never really liked Jaehyun anyways." Ten mumbles as Johnny pulls his husband into a tight hug that practically engulfs the smaller male.

"He's a good guy, you never know what comes over people sometimes." Johnny smooths down Tens hair, leading him to the couch.

They sit down for a while, Ten still tightly held in Johnny's grasp as they eventually hear little foot steps come into the room.

"Can one of you come and stay with me?" Doyoung shuffles to them, the blanket over his head and his black hair hanging into his dead puffy eyes.

"Of course. Do you want both of us or just me?" Ten quickly stands up and Doyoung nods, Ten quickly accompanying him to the room and a tired Johnny right behind them.

Oh, Taeyong and Jaehyun are going to get it when Johnny sees them.

Because this is not the end of this bullshit.

-

First extra chapter down 👉😎👉

I have no idea how many chapters there are going to be but there will be quite a few.

Also this goes by fast because you could kinda get the gist of it in the last chapter