Perfect Ending

In celebration of Hansol and NCT kinda reuniting I'm finishing this

Also if this chapter is messed up and behind the 5th extra chapter I'm gonna kiLL WATTPAD THIS IS SO IRRITATING—

Extra Chapter 6

To say Taeyong was surprised that he came home from his shift at the shop to find that his brother and original roommate fucking in Doyoungs new room was an understatement, because he did not expect Taeil to do that so quick.

Taeil isn't one to let people get in his pants easily, so of course it would come as a surprise to anyone who knew him.

But then Doyoung came and got him wrapped around his finger faster than those before him.

"Fuckin disgusting if you ask me." Jaehyun comes behind Taeyong as the older kicks his shoes off and heads for the living room. Oh, and did I mention that Taeyong is still trying to ignore Jaehyun? Because he is.

"Yeah." Taeyong just replies, sitting down on the couch as if the ruckus in the few rooms over isn't happening. Jaehyun groans, sitting next to him in hopes that Taeyong doesn't move. Well, on the contrary, Taeyong doesn't seem to move.

A win for Jaehyuns dick.

"You see, I've said I'm sorry. And Doyoung has already moved on! Can't you just give me a chance?" Jaehyun gives Taeyong his best puppy eyes and the older can't help but to look at him as he talks.

Taeyong snorts, crossing his arms in a snotty way but cringes hard when he hears more loud sounds come from Doyoungs room. "That isn't Doyoung making those loud noises, is it?" Taeyong asks, taking Jaehyun off-topic.

"No it isn't, I should know." Jaehyun automatically realizes what he says and hits his own forehead out of idiocy. "Okay that sounded wrong—"

"You have a point." Taeyong mutters, his chest clenching up at the thought of Doyoung and Jaehyun together under the sheets, their bodies r—

Okay, this is your brother and the guy next to you you're thinking about, Taeyong. Get. a. grip.

"I just want a chance." Jaehyun practically sobs, his hand on Taeyong crossed leg. Taeyong snorts and leans back in the sofa as he locks eyes with Jaehyun.

"What will you do for me if I give you a chance?"

"Anything. Dates, hugs, cuddles, gifts, anything to make you happy."

Taeyong raises his cut eyebrow, a corner of his lip twisting up into a sly grin.

"Alright. I'll give you a chance—"

"Oh thank God I thought y—"

"—If you turn out to be a good kisser."

Jaehyuns eyes widen when Taeyong suddenly pushes him down onto the couch, crawling up on top of him with his eyes trained on Jaehyuns face like a hawk.

"You seemed to have a quick change in attitude, huh, sweetheart?" Jaehyun chuckles as Taeyong grips his chin lightly but just hard enough to be in control.

"Just shut up." Taeyong rolls his eyes, pushing his body against Jaehyuns. The younger had propped himself up on his elbows, so now their positions are kind on odd.

"Well? Are y—" Jaehyun starts but is quickly cut off with Taeyongs plush lips against his own, practically forcing him to move in sync.

Well, Jaehyun doesn't need to be forced, so he just goes with it.

Their lips move together as Taeyong grips Jaehyuns hair, tugging lightly on the soft strands. Jaehyun smirks against him and grazes his tongue over Taeyongs bottom lip as if asking for an entrance. In which Taeyong gives.

Lips in a harsh lock and their tongues twisting in a battle for dominance, the duo find themselves crazed. The others lip is their drug, and they've only gotten one dose of it.

"Fuckkkk." Taeyong drawls, now being the one on his back, as Jaehyun had flipped their positions. Jaehyun had released him, instead trailing his lips down to the sensetive skin on Taeyongs neck.

Now, several minutes later, Taeyongs neck is decorated with purpleish red spots and he's panting heavily. Jaehyun is just grinning, his breathing also unsteady as his eyes meet Taeyongs.

"How was that, sweetheart?"

"Fucking fantastic. Do it again."

-

As a final chapter this is disappointing as shit

But it's okay because I have the sequel ready to publish and Y'ALL AINT READY—

okay I'm done see ya in the next book