Chapter - 6

I woke in my apartment, "whhhat happened? Oh, yeah I blacked out." I said getting up from bed. I noticed I was in pajamas which concerned me. I heard my TV in my living room playing so I opened my door and headed down stairs.

"(Y/n), I see that you are awake." Connor said standing.

"Did you change my outfit?" I asked angrily.

"I'm sorry. I did not want you to be unconformable while sleeping." He said looking down awkwardly.

"It's alright." I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a water.

"I've noticed you have a scar on your back. It looks painful." He said walking into the kitchen as well, I just looked down.

"Nothing that concerns you. Now does it?" I asked shaking.

"I am sorry I brought it up, how bout' we talk about something else like your cat." He said walking a little closer. Smiling... That silly Smile...

"His name is Fluffy." I said looking at him now.

"When did you get him?" Connor asked as Fluffy walked pass him and to me. I picked him up.

"When my dad passed back in 2030."

"8 years ago?"

"Yeah." I then put Fluffy back onto the ground and looked up to Connor I walked towards him and giving him a hug.

"(Y/n)? What is this?" He asked and a laughed.

"A hug." After a moment Connor slowly wrapped his arms around me. I watched his LED change colors then back to normal, "thank you." I said smiling.

"For?"

"Everything. I wouldn't been doing anything fun if it wasn't for you coming into my life."

"I was sent from CyberLife to accomplish my mission with the help of you and lieutenant."

"I only wish you could be more than that, but of course you are nothing but a machine."

"Yes." I let go and look at him dead in the eyes before turning away I knew my stupid emotions would just get in the way.

"(Y/n)? Did I hurt you?" He asked me, but I didn't answer, "There was a homicide involving a man that was strangled at the Eden club. I think we should go check it out."

"No- you and Hank will. I'm staying here." I said with tears in my eyes.

"But I think you should-..."

"Get out!" I yelled pointing at the door. The only thing I heard was footsteps and then my front door closing. I slowly sank to the ground, "Damn it!!!" I yelled and hitting the floor with my fist. Although, I might be acting like a child I knew it was unfair to Connor. He's nothing more than a android...

~(I didn't want to change the POV's in this, but I have lead myself on this road... Ha you probably thought I was going to let you see through the eyes of Connor, but nope! Even better Hanks...Hope you Like it!)~

I woke up to someone smacking me in the face, "It's me Connor. I'm going to sober you up of your own safety." The damn robot said picking me up.

"Hey-y... Leave me alone, you fuckin' android!" I slurred.

"I have to warn you, you may not like this." He said dragging me. I tried to move away from him...

"Get the fuck outta my house..!" I said looking him in the eyes.

"Miss. (L/n) already did that to me tonight, but sorry lieutenant. I need you." He said standing me up although I couldn't even stand. My full weight was on him, " Thank you in advance for your cooperation."

"I said... Get the hell outta here." I said not knowing how observed I sounded... I blame the whiskey. He lifted me up more causing me to make a groggy sound out of my mouth, "Sumo attack!"

"Bork."

"Good boy." I said as we waked into my hallway. Connor put me against the wall for support, "fuck. I think I'm going to be sick." I said complaining like I was five. Connor opened the bathroom door pulling me in there. I momentarily called him a asshole before he sat me onto the side of the bathtub, "I don't wanna take a bath, thank you..." I tried to stand up, but he pushed me back into it.

"Sorry lieutenant, it's for your own good." And with that Connor turned on the cold water, I let out a scream.

"AHH! TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!!" I said squirming. He turned it off and I breathed heavily, "wait you were here the whole time?"

"Yes, I need to talk to you. And a homicide was reported 43 minuets ago." Connor said looking a little frantic than normal.

"What else?"

"Well, I couldn't find you at jimmy's bar and so I came here to see if you were home."

"Jesus, am I the only cop in the world..? That even gets assaulted by his own robot in his own home..." I grunted getting out of the tub and sitting there. I breathed, "why can't you leave me alone?"

"Maybe you should drop the case. They'll assign someone else and I can focus of my mission." Connor said getting angry I deiced to be a smart ass and talk back.

"Is that all you care about is your mission?" I said and he stopped and looked at me, "go get (Y/n) instead, I'm sure she'll-.."

"She won't. I made her upset." Connor said looking frantic again.

"Well whata' do?"

"Said something along the lines of my mission. Then she yelled and told me to get out."

"Well, she does look at you differently than I've seen her look at someone in a long time." I said scratching my face, "you mean a lot to her."

"I'll go find you clothes." Connor said and walked out closing the door. He must have a lot on his mind... I waited until he came back and I asked.

"Are you mad, Connor?"

"No, I do not feel emotion. Why would I be mad?"

"Honestly, I think you led her on. And then made her feel bad. I think you feel mad is because you know I'm right."

"Just get dressed lieutenant... We have a homicide to attend to."

"Fine... What is it?"

"A man was found dead in sex club downtown. The report says that a android might have been involved."

"Hmm, alright I'll get dressed." I said as Connor turned to walk out the bath room. He closed the door.

"Oh- lieutenant?" He said from the other side of the door, "I broke one of your windows." Oh Great. This day couldn't get any better...